By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

For the simple reason that in every VGC mafia game (maybe almost all) murdered is used for mafia kills. :P 

GoW3 played his first game here, so I bet he uses  it the same way. 

Right, but why does it follow that there are two mafias?

Because khuutra was stopped by the sister of fate, and according to the story, he was trying to kill Zeus.

Of course Zeus could just have been written in for the sake of narration, but we don't know that... 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Yup... 

the thread is broken >.> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Yeah, go ahead. 

Dtewi hereby holds the post 2 posts before me to hold no relevant info to the game and is being edited just to fix the game.

There.

Anyway, there's a possibility for it to benefit hatmoza if he were mafia.

The idea that the SK can convert to the mafia too.

If he can go to town, would it not follow he can go to the scum too?

@TOS

Yeah, I wouldn't believe you'd killed Kantor. Seems a bit newbish. But gotta ask those questions.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Sweet I was able to keep what I posted and fixed the thread. 

Look here, it is more likely that Zeus is not a person in this game.

It is more likely he was written for narration's sake c03.

Why? I don't think GoW3 would make the bad mistake of giving a name that's being used in the game.

I believe that the sister of fate is just a nighttime vigilante and targeted Khuutra. 

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Because khuutra was stopped by the sister of fate, and according to the story, he was trying to kill Zeus.

Of course Zeus could just have been written in for the sake of narration, but we don't know that... 

I'm inclined to think it was just flavor text.  Moreover, Khuutra is listed as the "Mafia Godfather."  Not "Mafia A/B Godfather."

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I'm inclined to think it was just flavor text.  Moreover, Khuutra is listed as the "Mafia Godfather."  Not "Mafia A/B Godfather."

Hmm... good point.

Two factions would also mean 3 people per faction, or 6 mafia.

That's a bit unbalanced.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

noname2200 said:
theprof00 said:

unvote hatmoza

What part of hatmoza's story convinced you all of a sudden?

Vetteman94 said:

Yes I had that ability,  I do believe that is refered to as a Ghost or at least a subset of it anyway.  But I could switch his target with whomever I wanted.  i didnt have to know who his target was either.  I basically controlled their night action for that night.  The person would then get the result of the switched person not knowing it was switched

That is awesome.  Borderline broken, probably, but still awesome.

Hephaestos said:

one thing that doesn't fit though.... Silver and I believe appolo was killed by patapon... but the story says he's then with zeus at the top of olympus.... odd odd... would make the sibling idea credible... but that would make it that we could have had 5 kills night one...

Patapon was the Daytime Vigilante.  And what's this about Silver getting killed?

Vetteman94 said:

Also on a side note.  

GodOfWar_3ever

I dont think you should be participating as much as you are in this game.   Asking direct mod questions is one thing, such as explaining a paticular and possible confusing role of a deceased player.  But if the information is already in the game else where,   such as which player died, specific characters that died ,  it is the responsibility of the players to look for that information themselves.   Having you correct peoples mistakes due to not paying attention to the game will ruin the outcome.

I second this.

sabby_e17 said:

It's okay to suspect supermario but the thing thats not okay is that he Fosed me on day one when I hadn't even posted and now he fosed me without providing any evidence.

Going on with your gut feeling is not good enough.

And why not?  Why so jumpy?

c03n3nj0 said:

2 pages.... >.>

Anywyas, dtewi. It's safe to assume there are two mafia because "murdered" is always used as the mafia kill here. One faction was stopped by the sister of fate, but another succeeded in its kill.

Please explain.

I'd prefer that supermario posted something to back his fos on me. By the looks of it, he did it just because of his gut feeling. And with his fos on Hatmoza, I think he was just going with the flow of the town.

And I agree with Nikells, I doubt Hatmoza is Mafia because what he role-claimed would be very risky if he were Mafia. Also what he name-claimed seems to be quite a major character (I don't no much about god of war) and no one has contested with him yet.

supermario128 said:
sabby_e17 said:

You do know that it would be better if you could back up your Fos with some evidence.

Yup, I'm working on that...

Really? You say that and then you go offline...okay.

noname2200 said:

Hephaestos said:

one thing that doesn't fit though.... Silver and I believe appolo was killed by patapon... but the story says he's then with zeus at the top of olympus.... odd odd... would make the sibling idea credible... but that would make it that we could have had 5 kills night one...

Patapon was the Daytime Vigilante.  And what's this about Silver getting killed?

difference between daytime and nightime? does his kill appear in the day?

who said silver got killed? please read again...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO