By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

good luck, tbf, I was a complete douche when I got banned in the first place, but I know the mods sometimes give experienced members another chance, so I leave it up to them really.

I did get a second chance....twice....

I was perma'd once for being crazy, kinda like what happened with you...and once because there was an honest mistake.

Around the Network

Vote Count

9 out of 20 Players have voted.

All votes No Lynch 

SM128, Final-fan, dtewi, j0, Squilliam, Kantor, nen-suer, Silver-Tiger, SciFiBoy

2 more needed for majority

There is roughly 12 hours of Day One left.

Final-Fan said:

lol, the ban is set to expire a month and a half ago??  Or is that 3010? 

BTW, what was your trolling alt machina found? 

He was a fellow named NoddyHolder. I thought he was too left wing even for SciFi. He wanted to abolish private healthcare and schooling and ban banking or some such thing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Final-Fan said:

He was a fellow named NoddyHolder. I thought he was too left wing even for SciFi. He wanted to abolish private healthcare and schooling and ban banking or some such thing.

ROFL....epicness....

I think this NoddyHolder dude had a very bad taste in movies too...

I do believe SciFi deserves a second chance...if a retard like me deserves two second chances (though I've been told one more ban = perma) , he deserves it.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kantor said:
Final-Fan said:

ROFL....epicness....

I think this NoddyHolder dude had a very bad taste in movies too...

I do believe SciFi deserves a second chance...if a retard like me deserves two second chances (though I've been told one more ban = perma) , he deserves it.

I dunno, he brings the average political spectrum of this site left a couple of kilometres. Maybe we should just lynch him

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Well it seems like we've gotten everything we could out of Day One so :

Vote : No Lynch

Signature goes here!

no lynch

Vote Count

11 out of 20 Players have voted.

All votes No Lynch 

SM128, Final-fan, dtewi, j0, Squilliam, Kantor, nen-suer, Silver-Tiger, SciFiBoy, TOS, theprof00

theprof00 said:

no lynch

Bold your vote next time buddy....

Kantor said:
Final-Fan said:

to be fair, it wasnt "ban banking", just trolling bankers, I dont even know what I was thinking on that one, lol

it is true though, even without that, im still probably the most Left Wing member of the site...I wont be breaking forum rules anymore, but my views remain very much on that side of the spectrum.