By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vote Count

1 out of 5 players have voted

All votes Nikells (L-2)

dtewi

Announcement : There will be NO time limit from now on till the end of the game due to the low amount of players.

Around the Network

Well damn.

I was sure noname was a cultist and now I've been set up like a lamb to the slaughter.

Obviously I look guilty as sin since I'm still alive and the guy I swore was a cultist turned out to be a townie.
I don't know what to say to convince whoever is still a townie to believe me but I am genuinely neither a cultist nor a mafia member.

Not that it matters, but I protected dtewi last night as I assumed everybody would think I was going to protect j0 again.
And a deputy cult leader means anyone (even dtewi and j0) could be cult.

So I'm royally fucked and pretty much anyone could be scum at this point.
If there are two cult members and one mafia remaining that means the town don't have a majority vote either, so even if I knew who to trust the scum are still going to be able to lynch me.

Anyone got any ideas?

Well, it looks like everyone is shitting themselves, or at least pretending to be. 

First, SILVER-TIGER AND DTEWI ROLECIAM. 

If everyone's out in the clear then it would be easier to tell who's lying, right? 

I'm gonna read over the thread to get ideas.

By the way, I'm up for that double-lynch. I was up for it last game too, but the only problem with that is when the anti-town's are outnumbering us, it because damn near impossible. 

The roles so far: 

Nikells - doctor, asclepsus. His role is not find in God of War
hatmoza - ex-psych, Athena. Also, hatmoza, what do you become after the psych is gone? 
dtewi- Hephaestus - unknown 
Silver-Tiger - Pandora - unknown

Now, this is interesting. 

Hepheastus created Pandora, and considers her his daughter. They're somehow related in this game, too. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Grrr I had a nice roleclaim all prepared and a free day to get myself out trouble! Dying sucks!

Signature goes here!

*is going to be posting as he reads back through the thread*

I don't think Nikells is mafia for one reason:

Heph (the player) was trying to get him lynched. When Nikells roleclaimed doctor yesterday, Heph was the first to say  that Nikell's name was not in the games, and probably lying. 

Now, if Nikells is not mafia, he could be cult.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I'm in total agreement, everyone needs to share everything at this point.

I'm also not going to rule anything out, if a double lynch is the best option that's what will have to happen (although I don't know how that's going to work with 5 players.)

Meh, reading is too much work >.>

I have to go finish all my summer work. School starts tomorrow so I have to finish as soon as possible. 

Now, I can assure you other townie I'm neither cult or mafia. 

I'm also thinking we only have one cult left:

It's possible that Nen took a day off to recruit TruckOSaurus. 

On the front page it shows TruckOSaurus as an ex-SK and Nen as being a psychiatrist besides a cult leader. Daimos is also a similar god as Murpheus, so it makes sense that nen would have to recruit him and make him the back-up leader. Hopefully when he recruited TruckO, it was his sole recruit for that night. 

This night TtruckOSaurus tried to recruit a mafia, because that's the only explanation there is for his death besides having some sort of killing role who got him. Also, he comes up as "other" so it makes sense that he did this to accidentally get killed. 

Now ummm.... who's the most likely person TruckOSaurus targeted? That is our last mafia. 

Oh goody; in a game where everyone seems to have two awesome powers not only was I a gimped doctor, but I was a miller to boot.  Why do you hate me GodOfWar?

Good luck everyone!

/zombie

hatmoza said:

Thinking thinking thinkling. I wonder what kind of agreement we can come with Nikells ... hmmm

Assuming the cult can't recruit anymore because 2 cult leaders are dead.

If me and you place our votes on ST, Nikells could hammer him.

We would have J0 (last cult), Nikells (mafia who can kill at night) and you and me (2 towns)

If Nikells kills the final cult, we win . I doubt he'll allow that. 

If  Nikells kill either of us it would be one mafia vs one town vs one cult. I wonder if that would be a 3 way win.

3 way win is impossible >.>

The only way for the town to win is a double-lynch of one mafia and the cult if there two of them. 

If I'm right about there being only one cult then we just have to lynch the mafia today, and wait to lynch the cult tomorrow. 

I'm Hephaestus, my powers are to help scum hunt, according to my PM.

One time, I am allowed to use my power to see why a player died. I used it on Night 2 to see who killed Final-Fan. Unfortunately, it was Khuutra who killed him, so I was cursing myself for that.

I'm also allowed to use my power to detect how many scum are left. I used it last night, and it came up as one.

And yes, Pandora is my daughter. If she dies, I die the next day and vice versa.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you