By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

Here's the thing though.

I blocked nikells last night, and someone was still killed, and hat presumedly still failed otherwise heph would've gotten a notice (so he claims).

So there must be still a mafia besides nikells. Pandora perhaps? I'm not sure.. or maybe he isn't a mafia at all!

anyway, blocking nikells didn't seem to have an effect on anything.

However, I really wish you hadn't roleclaimed noname. I believe nikells was either a bomb trying to get killed, or he is simply a mafia.

It is very suspicious, I'll admit, but I'm not sure what to think at the moment. I need more information.

I forgot that you blocked Nikells last night.  That lowers my suspicions of him.  With him less suspicious, that makes TruckOSaurus more suspicious in my eyes.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

If anyone has any questions they'd like me to answer, please ask them in the next half-hour, since I'll be taking off after that.  Also, while I'm deeply interested in hearing what Truck has to say, I'm most inclined to vote for Hephaestos right now; if there's a bus driver, he's not pro-town, or he'd have spoken up by now.  We know that the mafia and the cult both have ways to recruit hephaestos, so logically whichever one has this bus driver also has hepahaestos: I'd be very, very surprised if he's still an unaffiliated serial killer.  Plus, from his final messages it really sounds to me like he's called in a hit tonight...

Vote: Hephaestos

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

Here's the thing though.

I blocked nikells last night, and someone was still killed, and hat presumedly still failed otherwise heph would've gotten a notice (so he claims).

So there must be still a mafia besides nikells. Pandora perhaps? I'm not sure.. or maybe he isn't a mafia at all!

However, I really wish you hadn't roleclaimed noname. I believe nikells was either a bomb trying to get killed, or he is simply a mafia.

It is very suspicious, I'll admit, but I'm not sure what to think at the moment. I need more information.

I forgot that you blocked Nikells last night.  That lowers my suspicions of him.  With him less suspicious, that makes TruckOSaurus more suspicious in my eyes.

well we know who to lynch over the next 3 days then. :P

I'm tempted to hammer Hephaestos.  TruckOSaurus has gone offline, so it looks like he isn't going to tell us his role.  Any objections?  Anything else to discuss?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

Here's the thing though.

well we know who to lynch over the next 3 days then. :P

I think there'll only be 3 days left actually. 2 if we're lucky.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

I'm tempted to hammer Hephaestos.  TruckOSaurus has gone offline, so it looks like he isn't going to tell us his role.  Any objections?  Anything else to discuss?

Hello?

Now Playing

theRepublic said:

Nothing's been brought up in a few hours.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Unvote

Vote: Hephaestos

Now Playing

Hephaestos said:

and I can't believe how agressive Nik has become since roleclaiming... before the idea that he was the untouchable doctor, he was all tender....

I've got nothing to lose now that I've roleclaimed and am likely to die soon.

On noname's roleclaim:

Ah, now it becomes obvious this this "everybody tell us your roles" plan of noname's was in fact an excuse for him to reveal his own role; coincidently one that conflicts with my own.

My initial reaction is that this roleclaim is utter garbage. For the following reasons:
1) If noname was also a doctor why was he so eager to reveal his name early on?

2) The fact that his roleclaim seems intentionally timed to cast more suspicion on mine, yet he admits I could actually be telling the truth. We've already had one doctor roleclaim today: why would you risk coming forward, without being asked, just to prove "Nikells might be lying, maybe, I'm not sure though."

3) The wikipedia page for Artemis calls her "...the Hellenic goddess of the hunt, wild animals, wilderness, childbirth, virginity and young girls, bringing and relieving disease in women; she often was depicted as a huntress carrying a bow and arrows." It seems a bit of a stretch for this to be a doctor role rather than something related to hunting or the wild, unless the mafia try to kill us with menstrual discomfort each night?

But regardless, I'm willing to humour you noname.
You'll be wanting to reveal your previous night actions and the full extent of your powers though: are you just a gimped doctor role or is there more to it?