By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:

OK then, we're not lynching a doctor...

UNVOTE: Nikells

How many votes do Heph and Nik have?

why do you ask? me i'm just a little lamb, I have 0 votes... Nick is the doctor who doesn't appear in the game and acted very distant all game, with 2 votes :p

Though I agree that without more info it's difficult to lynch the doctor. However.... do you guys realize that with your method of "oh he's a god so ok" you'll never get the cult?

The doctor is the most foolish person to vote for. We can't even risk the idea of him being cult since we don't want him dead.

And your post inidcates the faintest longing of wanting to vote for him.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:

OK then, we're not lynching a doctor...

UNVOTE: Nikells

How many votes do Heph and Nik have?

why do you ask? me i'm just a little lamb, I have 0 votes... Nick is the doctor who doesn't appear in the game and acted very distant all game, with 2 votes :p

Though I agree that without more info it's difficult to lynch the doctor. However.... do you guys realize that with your method of "oh he's a god so ok" you'll never get the cult?

The doctor is the most foolish person to vote for. We can't even risk the idea of him being cult since we don't want him dead.

And your post inidcates the faintest longing of wanting to vote for him.

i noticed that too.

anyway, i'm not going to vote for a doctor until i hear back from other players.

Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Why would SciFiBoy try to kill Khuutra on Night One? Or was he trying to investigate him (but it doesn't fit the story)?

Why are you asking useless questions like these? 

No one here knows why. 

Trying to get a good idea of what happened can give us a much clearer picture of everyone's motivation. When I asked why SciFiBoy didn't die if Khuutra targetted him, it made people realize that it must have been SciFiBoy who targetted Khuutra. 

The closer our information is to the truth, the better chance of finding scum we'll have.

Well that one was a good question. 

But no one knows the reasoning behind Scifi's actions. Hence we can only assume. 

well if SFB did attack Khuut, and he was doctored, you didn't change him from live to die... you changed him from nothing happening to something happening... I mean the other 2 actions would have canceled out.

that means your power was very strong...

>.>

He was supposed to live because he was doctored. That's what I changed. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Is no one going to discuss the fact that Asclepius doesn't show up in God of War? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hephaestos said:

That's a lie: I should have acted more distant if anything.
Remember when I nearly got lynched by Hatmoza for sticking up for Hatmoza? I should have kept my mouth shut: a fat lot of good keeping him around has been.

I now realise how foolish it is keeping a serial killer around in the hopes he'll be cured.
5th time lucky right? No, I don't think so.

Vote: Hephaestos

Also: if you guys do dream up some elaborate reason to lynch me today, promise me you'll keep a close eye on noname when I'm gone.

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Is no one going to discuss the fact that Asclepius doesn't show up in God of War? 

I don't really have anything to say: Asclepius be who I am!

I wasn't kidding when I said I know nothing about God of War: Is there another god who is actually in the games who could be the doctor instead?

Someone correct my math if I'm wrong here, but I believe we currently have 6 out of 10 players having name-claimed, and 5.5 having role-claimed, correct?  I think it's safe to say that the initial objections to a mass-claim have passed, especially since someone who's claimed Doctor is currently sitting exposed.  So I'd like to reiterate my proposal for a mass name and role claim.

Nikells said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I don't really have anything to say: Asclepius be who I am!

I wasn't kidding when I said I know nothing about God of War: Is there another god who is actually in the games who could be the doctor instead?

Greenorbius god of healing.

Also, nobody else is claiming doctor so..I'm going to wait for other people to come in and possibly claim that role but until then. no lynch for nik

I'm going to also

Vote : Hephaestos

Because I think Heph's vote is still on Nikells, so this will make sure that if the day comes to an end while I'm gone Heph will have the most votes. Also, his insistance on waiting to lynch someone who roleclaimed doctor doesn't sit well with me.

Signature goes here!

Edit by way of post: "wanting to lynch" not "waiting"

Signature goes here!