By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

O wait, 

I didn't even put theRepublic in my top 3 :/ 

I'm not thinking straight today.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

How can either of you have noticed that -_-

It was pointed out twice

Nikells should explain himself on that. His reaction of suddenly seeing the light when I first answered that post were extremely odd, especially when it was something kinda obvious in the first place. 

Also dtewi, that is why I was very suspicious of you a few days back. You vote too quickly. That's bandwagon-y. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

It was pointed out twice!

Where's this?  And why didn't you press him on this, rather than giving a blanket "I believe him because he's making himself conspicuous" post?

noname2200 said:
I'm an idiot...

Nikells is apparently saavy enough about the God Of War universe that he knows that revealing his character's name will be a complete giveaway about his role, but he doesn't know what a Titan or Sister of Fate is.  Combined with the fact that he only popped up again (with a vengeance) when people voted for him, his categorical refusal to reveal anything about himself, and his attempt to shift attention away from the mafia and towards the cult (y'know, the opposite of what you guys think I'm doing), I'm inclined to vote for him right now.

Vote:  Nikells

I honestly don't know the first thing about the God of War universe.

Because I'm not a total tool however I Googled my own character name when i got my role from the moderator. What I am saying is that anyone with access to Wikipedia and half a brain would be able to quickly work out my role from the name.
It doesn't matter so much now anyway, it's pretty late in the game so if enough people vote to lynch me I'm not so concerned about name-claiming.

You're right though: I haven't had a lot to say in the last few days and I'm sorry for that.

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

It was pointed out twice!

Where's this?  And why didn't you press him on this, rather than giving a blanket "I believe him because he's making himself conspicuous" post?

I was pulling both y'all strings.

But, here's the complete story: 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3598190

^ There's the complete exchange

And here's Nikells excited remarks about the Sister of Fate: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3598190
Interestingly enough he didn't reply to the Titan thing. Which kinda fits theRepublic's theory that he just said that to act dumb. 

Then, i mentioned to Heph that the exchange was odd. (I think it was Heph) 
And as we know theRepublic pointed it out again. 

I didn't pressure Nikells because I didn't see the need to. i figured if he brought that much attention to himself, then it wasn't as likely he was mafia. I admit I shouldn't have looked over it, though. 

Around the Network

Dammit all I posted the same link twice! 

Here's the actual reaction to the Sister of Fate explanation: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3598197

noname2200 said:
theRepublic said:
Nikells said:

What is Sister of Fate anyway?
And what's a Titan now I think of it?

Co3n3nj0 pointed this post out earlier.  It seems to me a lot like Squilliam's "What happens at night?" post.

Along with the lurking, and what TruckOSaurus pointed out above about his earlier reluctance to role claim makes him my top suspect.

I'm an idiot...

Nikells is apparently saavy enough about the God Of War universe that he knows that revealing his character's name will be a complete giveaway about his role, but he doesn't know what a Titan or Sister of Fate is.  Combined with the fact that he only popped up again (with a vengeance) when people voted for him, his categorical refusal to reveal anything about himself, and his attempt to shift attention away from the mafia and towards the cult (y'know, the opposite of what you guys think I'm doing), I'm inclined to vote for him right now.

Vote:  Nikells

from this i'd be willing to say i'm very sure that noname is definitely not in the same scum faction as Nikells (unless town). Shifting focus back on him with a vengence means they can't both be mafia or cult.

(saying for future reference...in case I forget this ananysis, or if i'm never cured, for posterity)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I'll let you guys decide whether I seem too excited about j0's lesson or not to be genuine.

I would like to point out however that noname has decided not to share his top 3 suspects but has instead taken the time to go back and dig up something that makes me look suspicious so he can justify voting for me outright. This is directly after I name him the second most suspicious player in the game.

tracking.....

c03n3nj0 said:

It was pointed out twice

Nikells should explain himself on that. His reaction of suddenly seeing the light when I first answered that post were extremely odd, especially when it was something kinda obvious in the first place. 

Also dtewi, that is why I was very suspicious of you a few days back. You vote too quickly. That's bandwagon-y. 

Sorry if I'm being bandwagon-y, but that's because the stuff that everyone's pointed out makes so much sense it's almost ridiculous not to vote for them.

What, am I not supposed to vote for Nikells with that evidence because everyone else is voting?

In case you ignored it, I've been seeking scum. I presented cases against people and voted for them. Bandwagon voting is only indicative of actual scum when the person bandwagon voting only ever votes for what the majority wants and never tries to seek out other scum.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you