By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Silver-Tiger said:

A mafia Vigilante doesn't exist. It's called something else, I have to look it up.

There is no role that has the same powers as a mafia vigilante. It's not in the wiki.

But yet Mafia Bus Driver isn't either and nor is Mafia Psychiatrist.

We can't take everything at face value in the game, something I was doing earlier. After these roles that have come up... we have to consider the improbable, even the downright insane options.

And if Heph was recruited by mafia, that means they have 2 kills a night. They have a mafia vigilante.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

And if Heph was recruited by mafia, that means they have 2 kills a night. They have a mafia vigilante.

there you fail to take into account that I didn't kill last night and that sabby was already dead before then. If I were mafia, and knowing that i'm a probable lynch target (heck I got 2 votes on me yesterday with you and prof adament on getting me lynch), why on earth would I just sit there doing nothing at night?

and you can't say it's because I kill only every other night, imagine that, a game full of killers and overpowered roles, but the one lone ranger gets to be vanilla one half the time...it just doesn't make sense.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:

there you fail to take into account that I didn't kill last night and that sabby was already dead before then. If I were mafia, and knowing that i'm a probable lynch target (heck I got 2 votes on me yesterday with you and prof adament on getting me lynch), why on earth would I just sit there doing nothing at night?

To make yourself look good until the town is smaller and then strike us a greater blow.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:

To make yourself look good until the town is smaller and then strike us a greater blow.

The great blow will be if the town ever lynch me, they'll have lost their tipping factor over cult and mafia.

/ not ever... i meant before there are 6-7 players left (there yeah...won't even argue).

Around the Network

only 25 hours left...

if everyone gives their  top 3 suspects (in order) we can give prof's idea a go at least ^^ (and more, from the "chart" as he said).

I am honestly confused by this whole thing. >.<

I am willing to lynch the people who have given no information about themselves at this point. TruckOSaurus, Silver-Tige and theRepublic. 

I think at least one of them is a mafia playing well, and not giving anything about their roles away. 

I also think noname is a possible cultist, just by the way he has been playing.

Nikells is heavily hinting at an important role, I realize this could easily mean a mafia playing tough, but I;m willing to let him be for now. Also, Heph is.... something right now. He is either a cultist, Serial Killer, or mafia. All anti-town. I am willing to lynch him if the town agrees. 

Top 3 suspects: 

Heph
TruckOSaurus
Noname 

That'll do for now >.> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I just remembered theRepublic also hinted at his role.... and Sabby guessed it half-right. 

It is very unlikely Sabby would have targeted a fellow mafia like that. It's weird thinking the he was asking for support from a fellow mafia to make them both look innocent, especially because the other one (me) is not mafia. Also, theRepublicsaid said Sabby wasn't fully correct, so if they were working together Sabby did a bad job about it. 

So what I'm thinking is that Sabby got information from someone else inthe mafia, or himself, about two townies. 

My point is that neither c03n3nj0 or theRepublic are mafia. 

So in my above post replace theRepublic with Silver-Tiger. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theRepublic said:
Nikells said:

What is Sister of Fate anyway?
And what's a Titan now I think of it?

Co3n3nj0 pointed this post out earlier.  It seems to me a lot like Squilliam's "What happens at night?" post.

Along with the lurking, and what TruckOSaurus pointed out above about his earlier reluctance to role claim makes him my top suspect.

I'm an idiot...

Nikells is apparently saavy enough about the God Of War universe that he knows that revealing his character's name will be a complete giveaway about his role, but he doesn't know what a Titan or Sister of Fate is.  Combined with the fact that he only popped up again (with a vengeance) when people voted for him, his categorical refusal to reveal anything about himself, and his attempt to shift attention away from the mafia and towards the cult (y'know, the opposite of what you guys think I'm doing), I'm inclined to vote for him right now.

Vote:  Nikells

noname2200 said:
theRepublic said:
Nikells said:

What is Sister of Fate anyway?
And what's a Titan now I think of it?

Co3n3nj0 pointed this post out earlier.  It seems to me a lot like Squilliam's "What happens at night?" post.

Along with the lurking, and what TruckOSaurus pointed out above about his earlier reluctance to role claim makes him my top suspect.

I'm an idiot...

Nikells is apparently saavy enough about the God Of War universe that he knows that revealing his character's name will be a complete giveaway about his role, but he doesn't know what a Titan or Sister of Fate is.  Combined with the fact that he only popped up again (with a vengeance) when people voted for him, his categorical refusal to reveal anything about himself, and his attempt to shift attention away from the mafia and towards the cult (y'know, the opposite of what you guys think I'm doing), I'm inclined to vote for him right now.

Vote:  Nikells

Oh shi-

I didn't see that Freudian slip earlier.

OK, Nikells seems very likely now.

VOTE: Nikells

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you