By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

c03n3nj0 said:

Also, I noticed Heph questioned my roleclaim a while ago. I do have only one shot. I wouldn't be surprised if I have other two sisters, though. I think that would even it out a bit, with all three having slight variations?  

now that would be interesting. I'm pretty convinced GoW did not do any vanilla roles... which is great I hope most people enjoyed the game so far.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

FYI I blocked nikells last night.

yes forgot to ask, who did you block yesterday (unless you're keeping that as a card to play)?

since i commented much on myself, i'll say my opinion on Nickells....

well I role claimed to save him, obviously the first 2 days I was not suspicious of him.

However, the only time he realy spoke was when he was defending himself... the rest of his contribution can be summed up to quick vote  and claiming to be someone's mother (or whatever that was).... which could coincide with him being recruited to cult and changing his attitude. I don't see him as mafia though.

that's my though on him, not much else to comment about him.

(I appologize for misspelling just about everyone's screenames... =)

Hephaestos said:

However, the only time he realy spoke was when he was defending himself... the rest of his contribution can be summed up to quick vote  and claiming to be someone's mother (or whatever that was).... which could coincide with him being recruited to cult and changing his attitude. I don't see him as mafia though.

Actually, he part of Day One appealling to you, and much of Day Two speaking on behalf of hatmoza.  He was then accused by hatmoza, got a few votes on him, and has rarely been seen since.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

Actually, he part of Day One appealling to you, and much of Day Two speaking on behalf of hatmoza.  He was then accused by hatmoza, got a few votes on him, and has rarely been seen since.

My English is appalling and I am properly ashamed.

I didn't block anyone the night before, though I should have. I thought I would be hurting the town by doing a random blcok, but i learned that I get more info by blockign people than not blocking people. For instance, the busser is known only because of my block.

I have three theories as how Sabby got his info: 

1. Sabby got his information from someone else in his mafia group. I mean, his descriptions sounded a lot like the mafia cop. 
2. He somehow got information from being a psychiatrist.
3. He said Sister of Fate after I did, and he relied on theRepublic to back up his claims. This is highly unlikely, because he mentioned both theRepublic and I right before I posted. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

noname2200 said:
noname2200 said:

My English is appalling and I am properly ashamed.

rofl

c03n3nj0 said:

I have three theories as how Sabby got his info: 

1. Sabby got his information from someone else in his mafia group. I mean, his descriptions sounded a lot like the mafia cop. 
2. He somehow got information from being a psychiatrist.
3. He said Sister of Fate after I did, and he relied on theRepublic to back up his claims. This is highly unlikely, because he mentioned both theRepublic and I right before I posted. 

Even so, I question why you used your power first night on khuutra.

He wasn't that conspicuous. It makes me wonder what the sister of fate power actually is, as in, what is the exact wording of the power. "This power kills if they would have been left alive, or keeps someone alive, if they would be killed."
Or could it be something like a CPR doctor? Protects normally, but kills them if they don't get targeted....

Also, I'm still not buying Heph's story, so until I'm convinced otherwise or am given a better target...

Vote: hephaestos