By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:

- Why are talking about the Mafia psychiatrist in the present tense?

cause he maid the hypothesis they had 2

dtewi said:

The mafia curing the serial killer sounds more likely than the mafia curing the cult leader. 

Or if they have a psychiatrist for Morpheus, they might have a psych for Kratos?

I find that a bit far fetched though... the mafia would have had a potential of 3 kills... 4 if Khuut did indeed have a kill too (which j0's story and the existance of Zeus seems to confirm).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

... from what we know nen killed on Night One...

You lost me here.  How do we know this?

I just want to say that I did not lie:  I was not a deputy. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

noname2200 said:

The only thought I have to share right now is that dtewi's almost certainly not in the mafia.  Beyond that...

We now have, for sure, three mafia, a serial killer, and a cult leader.  That's five anti-town roles (1/4), one of which thrives on making more anti-town roles.  There may be a second serial killer as well, although the lack of green-colored kills since Night One makes me wonder about that...  In any case, do we think it would be fair to have six anti-town roles  (6/20) at the start, with more anti-towns inevitably getting created?  Or do we think it more likely that there were only three mafia, a serial killer, and a cult leader to begin with?

Additionally, I hate to beat the same drum yet again, especially since my suspicions have decreased since GodOfWar's flip-off post, but do we think it's plausible that we would have a daytime vigilante (patapon), a night vigilante (SciFiBoy), and a psychiatrist who can convert the serial killer into another vigilante?

that is what I posted before, it relates to your post so here (added the colors):

Kratos = Massacred (brown)

Morpheus = Butchered (green)

Zeus = Annihilated (purple)

Patapon = didn't have a chance to kill so nothing.

Fate = other (because indirect ability) (pink)

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

who, heph?

he killed one enemy. Nen. Honestly, there is no chance that he could've known. He acts like he's helping, but he's really just taking stabs in the dark. He had no way of knowing nen except for suspicious behavior.

Additionally, nen was a cult. Mafia have no way of telling anyone outside mafia apart. He might've simply killed nen because he was sure he wasn't mafia, but was acting suspicious.
Now, I'm not saying he didn't help. He did. He helped a whole lot. Without him, we'd still be in the dark.

However, don't mistake his helping with being on our side.

Anyway, doesn't anyone think it's a bit suspect that sabby threw himself to the pit yesterday and he's the mafia psych? Additionally, making all those implications...what was that about? He claimed role cop etc... why?

Out of the people he listed, there's gotta be something up with one or two of them. Why give that information away? I'm not sure, but c0n3nj0 is acting suspiciously. The chatter going around there was like "hey, nice job" , "awesome", and then today he's like "see, I did help".

Anyway, there was obviously a move yesterday.

1) Some kind of play involving the people he named, they could be mafia, or they could be townies that he wants people to suspect.

2) It's suspicious the way he threw himself away. He was the psych. Was he no longer needed? Is this in revelation to morpheus? Was he looking for morpheus or kratos? Did morpheus' death trigger his meltdown...

anyway, I'm going to continue waiting for some goddamn information because it seems nobody has concrete proof about anything except me. This is so frustrating. Two cops. NOT ONE IMPLICATION. Lie detector. Nothing. Guide, almost nothing.

All that's going around is meaningless conjecture.

@bolded

Excuse me? What's that about?

OK, so the mafia psych, who would he be finding?

The cult leader or the SK?

The mafia curing the serial killer sounds more likely than the mafia curing the cult leader. 

Or if they have a psychiatrist for Morpheus, they might have a psych for Kratos?

Also, I'd really like to know how if sabby was a psych he was able to know everyone's roles.

I'm just upset that it's like I'm not getting any help from anyone. The only person I trust is dtewi, and next to him, possibly noname and hat. I don't trust heph, I don't trust nikells, I don't trust truck, I don't trust therepublic.

Also, from what sabby was saying yesterday about roles, he said he knew c0n3nj0s role and said it was a really good one. Then j0 jumped out and claimed. Everyone celebrated, and sabby confirmed. He said that he role copped j0 on the 3rd night. It's possible the mafia do in fact have a role cop, although sabby would not know the results of the 3rd nights investigation until the 4th night, because they can't talk during the day. Something tells me j0 is fishy.

I doubt sabby made it up completely because republic confirmed basically what he said. Given that scenario, both therepublic and j0 are highly suspicious as well.

I'm at a loss dtewi. It really feels like there are 5-6 enemies still roaming around.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

... from what we know nen killed on Night One...

You lost me here.  How do we know this?

the 2 people talking... though that would also mean Nen was recruiting night one...

Final-Fan said:

I just want to say that I did not lie:  I was not a deputy. 

yeah yeah!

hey on the bright side... you're the only one the mafia killed! the color red is exclusive to you... (2 hits, 2 cops.... that's unusual).

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

who, heph?

he killed one enemy. Nen. Honestly, there is no chance that he could've known. He acts like he's helping, but he's really just taking stabs in the dark. He had no way of knowing nen except for suspicious behavior.

Additionally, nen was a cult. Mafia have no way of telling anyone outside mafia apart. He might've simply killed nen because he was sure he wasn't mafia, but was acting suspicious.
Now, I'm not saying he didn't help. He did. He helped a whole lot. Without him, we'd still be in the dark.

However, don't mistake his helping with being on our side.

Anyway, doesn't anyone think it's a bit suspect that sabby threw himself to the pit yesterday and he's the mafia psych? Additionally, making all those implications...what was that about? He claimed role cop etc... why?

Out of the people he listed, there's gotta be something up with one or two of them. Why give that information away? I'm not sure, but c0n3nj0 is acting suspiciously. The chatter going around there was like "hey, nice job" , "awesome", and then today he's like "see, I did help".

Anyway, there was obviously a move yesterday.

1) Some kind of play involving the people he named, they could be mafia, or they could be townies that he wants people to suspect.

2) It's suspicious the way he threw himself away. He was the psych. Was he no longer needed? Is this in revelation to morpheus? Was he looking for morpheus or kratos? Did morpheus' death trigger his meltdown...

anyway, I'm going to continue waiting for some goddamn information because it seems nobody has concrete proof about anything except me. This is so frustrating. Two cops. NOT ONE IMPLICATION. Lie detector. Nothing. Guide, almost nothing.

All that's going around is meaningless conjecture.

@bolded

Excuse me? What's that about?

OK, so the mafia psych, who would he be finding?

The cult leader or the SK?

Also, I'd really like to know how if sabby was a psych he was able to know everyone's roles.

I'm just upset that it's like I'm not getting any help from anyone. The only person I trust is dtewi, and next to him, possibly noname and hat. I don't trust heph, I don't trust nikells, I don't trust truck, I don't trust therepublic.

Also, from what sabby was saying yesterday about roles, he said he knew c0n3nj0s role and said it was a really good one. Then j0 jumped out and claimed. Everyone celebrated, and sabby confirmed. He said that he role copped j0 on the 3rd night. It's possible the mafia do in fact have a role cop, although sabby would not know the results of the 3rd nights investigation until the 4th night, because they can't talk during the day. Something tells me j0 is fishy.

I doubt sabby made it up completely because republic confirmed basically what he said. Given that scenario, both therepublic and j0 are highly suspicious as well.

I'm at a loss dtewi. It really feels like there are 5-6 enemies still roaming around.

I don't understand how I'm fishy >.> 

And you recalled wrong, Sabby said I have a nice role after I roleclaimed. He then claimed he didn't see my post, and confirmed I was the Sister of Fate. 

He did mention he knew both of our roles (republic and I) right before I roleclaimed, but I didn't see that, as I was typing my roleclaim. I even quoted him and asked him what they were. (That wasn't serious, 'cause I put the smiley) 

Also, I noticed Heph questioned my roleclaim a while ago. I do have only one shot. I wouldn't be surprised if I have other two sisters, though. I think that would even it out a bit, with all three having slight variations?  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:

I doubt sabby made it up completely because republic confirmed basically what he said.

He didn't really, though: his response was along the lines of "I guess I kinda am, but that's really stretching it."

c0n3nj0... Once sabby name-claimed Gaia, c0n3nj0 was the most aggressive in going after sabby.  Even before that, his posts that day were working at cross-purposes with sabby's.  On the other hand, he was certainly far too quick on the draw when it came time to role-claim; logically, he should have waited for sabby, especially since he was so eager to get his role out there.

c03n3nj0 said:

I don't understand how I'm fishy >.> 

And you recalled wrong, Sabby said I have a nice role after I roleclaimed. He then claimed he didn't see my post, and confirmed I was the Sister of Fate. 

He did mention he knew both of our roles (republic and I) right before I roleclaimed, but I didn't see that, as I was typing my roleclaim. I even quoted him and asked him what they were. (That wasn't serious, 'cause I put the smiley) 

Also, I noticed Heph questioned my roleclaim a while ago. I do have only one shot. I wouldn't be surprised if I have other two sisters, though. I think that would even it out a bit, with all three having slight variations?  

How do you explain him knowing therepublic's role?

Ok, guys listen up. Before we continue we need a target. We must have someone who has information.

I already put forward two candidates, nikells and heph.

I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks.

I'm not going off of any information right now. I don't have any, only suspicions.

I'm finding it very frustrating that we don't have any outright calls. No, "I visited X last night and he's mafia", or, "I watched X last night and he visited finalfan2", etc etc.

FYI I blocked nikells last night.