By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:

I vote #1 or a totally new player if we have someone crazy enough to read this whole thread.

Would someone new really have to read the whole thread? Surely we could summarise for them and they could start from scratch tomorrow.

My order of preference is, most wanted first:

#1 Replace SciFiBoy with someone new.
#2 Replace SciFiBoy with Final Fan.
#3 Modkill SciFiBoy.

To be honest I'm cool with whatever GodofWar decides, he's done a great job running this so far and he's in a better decision to decide since he's holding all the cards.

Why did SFB get banned again anyway?

Around the Network
Nikells said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I vote #1 or a totally new player if we have someone crazy enough to read this whole thread.

Would someone new really have to read the whole thread? Surely we could summarise for them and they could start from scratch tomorrow.

My order of preference is, most wanted first:

#1 Replace SciFiBoy with someone new.
#2 Replace SciFiBoy with Final Fan.
#3 Modkill SciFiBoy.

To be honest I'm cool with whatever GodofWar decides, he's done a great job running this so far and he's in a better decision to decide since he's holding all the cards.

Why did SFB get banned again anyway?

he had an alt.

Then he came back as sfb2. And I just noticed he was posting in other threads beside this one. Why is it always the pretty ones?...*shakes head*

I have to say

this is the first time we had a page ot talking during the night

I also vote to let FF in. I don't really see the harm in it. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

I have to say

I bet you didn't see the harm in concentration camps either did you j0?

God you're so diplomatic and level-headed, YOU MAKE ME SICK!

Nikells said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I have to say

What makes a man turn neutral?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
he had an alt.

Then he came back as sfb2. And I just noticed he was posting in other threads beside this one. Why is it always the pretty ones?...*shakes head*

Really?  I thought he had been good about only using it for this thread.  Well I guess that puts the kibosh on hopes of his return... 

I confess, my heart is filled with neutrality.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Nikells said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I have to say

Zap Brannigan would shun me.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I vote for #1.

Final-Fan didn't get any extra knowledge from his cop role (since he was blocked and killed) so he won't be able to cheat with that. And he's a very good player.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

vote for #1

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

i'm still pissed at him throwing his hypothesis during night. But there seems to be a majority... whatever.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO