By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

everyone suspects vette.

Also, if mario comes up innocent with both of those powers, mafia has a role that allows them to write in the details of any lynched member.

Whatever you say. Now you just don't want to be lynched tomorrow when I come up innocent.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

everyone suspects vette.

Also, if mario comes up innocent with both of those powers, mafia has a role that allows them to write in the details of any lynched member.

Whatever you say. Now you just don't want to be lynched tomorrow when I come up innocent.

He was joking.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Seriously, mario. 

Clear up anything more you know. In one big post, eh? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

everyone suspects vette.

called a joke. Man you are twisted.

When I come up town you are going to realize how much you disturbed the game.

lMario,

you you use both your powers at once? If not, is that why you decided not to revive kantor or ff because you wanted to track someone? 

Why don't you just divulge all the information you have? That is the town thing to do.

What actions did you take last night, for example?  Who did you track?

Why is it that even your role-claim is missing so much information?

First you leave out the conditions of your power, because of some excuse about being mod-killed (not even to protect your power from being known by mafia, no less), then you leave out that you're a watcher/tracker, then you leave out what you did last night.

You are totally scummy. I'd be right for not following through with being lynched, but I won't. I'll let town decide my fate. 

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

sabby can kill every day, but if he thinks the cop will investigate him of a certain night he can choose not tot kill

and he will turn up innocent.

fearing an invegation he left his house only once to kill stefl an failed

(funny thing he wanted to kill you before he got lynched)

Ah, that's what happened...thanks! 

Also, fun fact:  we're nearing double the amount of posts that the entire last round had (including post-game commentary), and we're still formally on Day Three...

theprof00 said:

lMario,

you you use both your powers at once? If not, is that why you decided not to revive kantor or ff because you wanted to track someone? 

Why don't you just divulge all the information you have? That is the town thing to do.

First you leave out the conditions of your power, because of some excuse about being mod-killed (not even to protect your power from being known by mafia, no less), then you leave out that you're a watcher/tracker, then you leave out what you did last night.

You are totally scummy. I'd be right for not following through with being lynched, but I won't. I'll let town decide my fate. 

I thought the town thing to do was to help your fellow townies, not see them lynched

noname2200 said:
nen-suer said:

sabby can kill every day, but if he thinks the cop will investigate him of a certain night he can choose not tot kill

and he will turn up innocent.

fearing an invegation he left his house only once to kill stefl an failed

(funny thing he wanted to kill you before he got lynched)

Ah, that's what happened...thanks! 

Also, fun fact:  we're nearing double the amount of posts that the entire last round had (including post-game commentary), and we're still formally on Day Three...

how long do the games last, in game-days?

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

lMario,

I thought the town thing to do was to help your fellow townies, not see them lynched

Yeah, what's he thinking?

One thing is for certain.

This is the most epic game of mafia ever on this forum.

I hope the round I host can compare to it.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you