By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I Vote - Supermario

He has pretty much given up. 

Even if he's townie, he's not going to help. The best thing is to see his role, and go from there. I bet you, those who trusted him (if he is townie) are probably scum siding with a townie. I mean, they know who's not scum. 

Also, Mario, tracker? What? 

Bahh. 

I think my vote is over-kill, as he said he was hammered. but oh well, I wanted to not miss voting again. >.>

Only because no one will admit I could be telling the truth. Yes, I was also the tracker. You will really miss me. Oh well, don't say I didn't try to tell you guys.

You do realize that no one believes you because of the way you've been playing, right? 

I mean... revealing you're tracker on the last minute? That doesn't help chances. Oh, and not saying you're tracker in the first place! Sir, play better next time. No offense, I just need you to do it.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

So supermario gives up once again... *sigh*

This time... I'm a bit more convinced he's mafia. 

Last game I was just angry and confused. >.> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

I Vote - Supermario

Even if he's townie, he's not going to help. The best thing is to see his role, and go from there. I bet you, those who trusted him (if he is townie) are probably scum siding with a townie. I mean, they know who's not scum. 

Bahh. 

I think my vote is over-kill, as he said he was hammered. but oh well, I wanted to not miss voting again. >.> 

If Supermario comes up innocent, FoS j0 for the bolded.  Scum obviously use both tactics: finding ways to vote for and lynch townies so they get closer to winning, and not voting for townies who are getting lynched to make themselves look good.  But saying something like the bolded is just trying to cause confusion.

Also if Supermario comes up innocent, FoS dtewi.

Either way Supermario comes up, FoS Nen-suer.

Going to dinner.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I Vote - Supermario

Bahh. 

If Supermario comes up innocent, FoS j0 for the bolded.  Scum obviously use both tactics: finding ways to vote for and lynch townies so they get closer to winning, and not voting for townies who are getting lynched to make themselves look good.  But saying something like the bolded is just trying to cause confusion.

Going to dinner.

Think that's fair towards nen-suer?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

so you're a tracker that can protect himself and revive people..... man that is one wierd claim... anyways, I believe his own vote hammered him and c03 's validated it.... so we'll see in the morning what 3ever list him as.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I Vote - Supermario

Bahh. 

Going to dinner.

I don't see how that is going to cause any confusion... 

supermario128 said:

Only because no one will admit I could be telling the truth. Yes, I was also the tracker. You will really miss me. Oh well, don't say I didn't try to tell you guys.

Oh man you're really a tracker???!?!
Why would godofwar3vr give such overkill to one player?!?!

IMO he should've given the resurrection power to someone else, that way they could arbitrarily decide that YOUR information wasn't important.

c03n3nj0 said:
theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I Vote - Supermario

Bahh. 

Going to dinner.

errr besides vett who else is there who defended him?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

There's also the people who didn't attack him at all. I had vett in my mind when I was typing that, though. 

c03n3nj0 said:
Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

There's also the people who didn't attack him at all. I had vett in my mind when I was typing that, though. 

everyone suspects vette.

Also, if mario comes up innocent with both of those powers, mafia has a role that allows them to write in the details of any lynched member.