By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:

The doctor didn't know whom to protect on Night 1 and Final-Fan died because he wasn't protected.

But if revived, the doctor would have protected him.

In short, there was no reason to not revive him.

We did not know there was a bus driver day 2 nor do we know if there is a deputy here on day 3.

So no, there still was no reason.

And what's strange is he keeps adding conditions.

They die at the end of 1 day and they can only make two posts. Those conditions make no sense.

And even if those are true, he would have revived patapon, a daytime vigilante.

Why didn't you revive patapon sm128? Hmm?

Not knowing about a bus driver does not make his actions dissappear

What?

What I'm saying is that bus driver is not an excuse for not reviving either of them since he didn't know about the bus driver.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
theRepublic said:

Going to bed.

I'm sure I'll have at least 150 post to read tomorrow evening.  Especially with all the crazy shit that just went down.

wishfull thinking, I had 200 and that was between 5AM and 9 AM.... you're more likely to have 500... unless there's a night.

It was 338.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Hephaestos said:

1) ok one question... is the morpheus claim credible? why would he be the SK, he sounds more like a roleblocker (dreams)? Would anyone else fit the SK profile?

just asking cause by vett's words ( or someone else?) he is only mentioned in the game as you deal with the consequenses of his actions... he doesn't actually appear.

Also we had a daytime vigilante, which would suggest a night time vigilante is already there too.... then you add me. How many kills can the town really get?

2) Mario hasn't posted anything new... then again it's a good strategy, he's only fosed on his posts.

However I find it funny that one of the reasons prof got off his back is because he kept repeating that when he died we'd see prof/hat/dtw were scum... I'm not much more experienced than prof but I see that as scum behaviour... weighing as much as one can on the self confidence of the attackers. Proof that it works, prof repeated that he didn't want to be wrong and forfeit his life.

So in conclusion... until a better target is found by our prostitute =) , i'll keep my vote there

what should I do? I want to vote him. I need to know. 

Plus, he oculd be using his quirkiness from the last game as a kind of shield against suspicion...

theRepublic said:
Hephaestos said:
theRepublic said:

Going to bed.

I'm sure I'll have at least 150 post to read tomorrow evening.  Especially with all the crazy shit that just went down.

wishfull thinking, I had 200 and that was between 5AM and 9 AM.... you're more likely to have 500... unless there's a night.

It was 338.

republic please I need your opinions!

its almost 2 am  i got work tomorrow (its already tomorrow) am going to bed.

I'll try to post as soon as i can

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

its almost 2 am  i got work tomorrow (its already tomorrow) am going to bed.

I'll try to post as soon as i can

night nen.

hang on...

I just thought of something.

mario, why are you holding me to the deal, eh?

Surely you must know that I am town by now after all the information I gave.

This seems scummy to me, that you would use this to sway my vote.

Nevermind, I don't need an answer.

A true townie would relieve me of my bond.

I will be judged by the town, and not by anyone else.

Vote: supermario128

theprof00 said:

hang on...

I just thought of something.

mario, why are you holding me to the deal, eh?

Surely you must know that I am town by now after all the information I gave.

This seems scummy to me, that you would use this to sway my vote.

Wasnt it you that came up with the deal in the first place? 

theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

1) ok one question... is the morpheus claim credible? why would he be the SK, he sounds more like a roleblocker (dreams)? Would anyone else fit the SK profile?

just asking cause by vett's words ( or someone else?) he is only mentioned in the game as you deal with the consequenses of his actions... he doesn't actually appear.

Also we had a daytime vigilante, which would suggest a night time vigilante is already there too.... then you add me. How many kills can the town really get?

2) Mario hasn't posted anything new... then again it's a good strategy, he's only fosed on his posts.

However I find it funny that one of the reasons prof got off his back is because he kept repeating that when he died we'd see prof/hat/dtw were scum... I'm not much more experienced than prof but I see that as scum behaviour... weighing as much as one can on the self confidence of the attackers. Proof that it works, prof repeated that he didn't want to be wrong and forfeit his life.

So in conclusion... until a better target is found by our prostitute =) , i'll keep my vote there

what should I do? I want to vote him. I need to know. 

Plus, he oculd be using his quirkiness from the last game as a kind of shield against suspicion...

oh last game he was vanilla townie, he got bored of it and posted very wierdly... that's the only game I played with him though...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO