By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

vette what group of characters would you theorize is the cultists?

So far, it looks like the groups are:

gods, titans, and .....?

Around the Network
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

so, vette has to find morpheous and do what to him?

Cure his insanity,  so he can rejoin olympus

ah, okay

skimming through what ive missed, why do people still not think Zeus is in the game? that makes zero sense to me...

How do you explain Zeus killing Squilliam in the flavor text?

Signature goes here!

Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:

I do,  the cult kills were put in other I believe

All right then. 

So why the entire fight over the last few pages? 

-  You had no way to argue about being more than one mafia based on your role, especially when you lnew there's a possible second SK. 
-  You suspected hatmoza, even thought your role doesn't even contradict his. 

Now, you took this long to roleclaim, and now you seem to have taken back on what you have argued so far. I mean, why the sudden change of heart?

I'm not trying to start another huge argument, I just want satisfactory answers from you. 

1. Which fight over the last few pages are you referring to?

2. I have also said it may not be more than one mafia but it may be more than one anti-town group.  It wasnt the first time I said it.  Because what else would the Sisters of Fate be?  Another pro-town killing role?

3. How does my role claim not contradict his?  If you roleclaimed cop,  and someone else then came forward and said they were a cop as well,  is that not a contradiction?  He roleclaimed psychiatrist,  which is what I am,  I did not believe there would be 2 of them.  Especially one that can turn a SK into a viglante,  since that is not what a normal psychiatrist does, their target turns into a townie and then they turn into a doctor.

4.  I have already explained why I took this long to roleclaim,  it was after the big shitstorm and hatmoza came in to dispute my claim.

1 - the arguments - what the questions I asked have to do with. 
2. I'll accept this. 
3. How does it? There's been more than one cop in a couple of mafia games, and psychiatrists that target two different people isn't impossible. Not to the point where you would at least second guess before going on the attack. But i'll accept this also. As this argument can't go any further. 
4. You had already been arguing hatmoza's claim for ages. If you had some proof (as you believed) that he was lying then you would show it, no? 

Anyhow, I'm going to leave the OC for a while, have to get other things done. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Just to clarify: yes that was a joke.

I thought the part about having sex with my mother would have made that obvious. I'm into this game, but there are limits to my commitment.

I'll reply to your question in a second Mario, I may have misread one of your posts when I was skimming through.

I say we call off the lynch of mario.

He will have to prove his power to us, though.

I don't want to off a townie.

And I don't want my game to end either. XD

Around the Network

Nikells' roleclaim is was obviously a joke. I'm slowly beginning to notice why we're 22nd page already. I mean, come on people, seriously, how can you even debate Nikells' roleclaim after such a post?:

"I'm Oedipus

At night I get to choose between:
a) Kill my dad.
b) Bang my mum.

So proud of myself."

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

c03n3nj0 said:

Also 

FOS - NEN-USER

A lot of his posts have been off-topic, and he's barely gotten through the discussion. Now, his only posts have been on his "disbelief" of Supermario. 

I'm not FoSing him for the recent part where he claimed to be asleep (who's gonna say he's lying?) but he has been consistently quiet throughout the game. 

Your confusing me with the republic, Sabby or yourself

i asked my question and got a satisfying responses from vettman, mario didnt explain to me why he didnt revive FF

and i doubt there is something he can really say about that because it doesn't make any sense

btw: its exactly 12:31 Am here

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:

I say we call off the lynch of mario.

He will have to prove his power to us, though.

I don't want to off a townie.

And I don't want my game to end either. XD

Like i said before i still don't believe it, but who do you want him to revive ?

and more importantly who do we lynch today.

I don't mind lynching sabby because when he's mafia its so obvious i feel sorry just voting him

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

mario didnt explain to me why he didnt revive FF

and i doubt there is something he can really say about that because it doesn't make any sense

Did you even read my posts?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

mario didnt explain to me why he didnt revive FF

Did you even read my posts?

which one...i think i may have missed it ? link plz :)