By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Anyways.... 

I think mario is still going to be lynched, because GoW said once the day ends, he lynched anybody who has the most votes. 

I'm pretty sure mario has the most votes, correct? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
nen-suer said:

So we have two Sk?!!! Kratos and Morpheus?

Hep said that his kills aren't limited so having another SK is just...wrong >_<

I'm pretty sure Hephaestos was lying there: not only are serial killers usually limited to killing every other night, but I have a hard time believing that both the other Serial Killer and the mafia both missed.

That's not true, most games I've played with a SK . The SK was unlimited in his kills. Vigilantes are usually limited, not SKs.

Signature goes here!

In part, vetteman is right.

The only thing my evidence proves is that there is a mafia busser.

mario and vette blocking me was a side effect.

I concluded first that noname was guilty, but I've pointed too many fingers for one day. I'd like someone else's opinion.

mario, you said yesterday that noname was scummy. Do you still feel that way?

Vette what have you to say?

Can you name ANYONE? 

Also, vette, why would you claim hat was guilty because there could only be ONE sk, and you both had different targets?

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

It says who I am looking for,  I am looking for Morpheus, The God of Dreams, if I find him I cure him and he becomes a townie or come back to Olympus as my role PM actually says.  Chains of Olympus anyone?????  Its not normal for a Psychiatrist to get help in finding the person he looking for.  Also a Psychiatrist turns into a doctor once his target is either killed or cured.

unvote vetteman

his story checks out.

goddamnit, you two had better start playing better!

mario is our safest bet for now, he's claim is just......unbelievable

and i want to know for sure if there is another faction (and some gods are part of it)

So you're willing to kill someone who could be town just to test out your theory?

And a powerful townie at that,   so far my vote feels like a good start. 

c03n3nj0 said:

Anyways.... 

I think mario is still going to be lynched, because GoW said once the day ends, he lynched anybody who has the most votes. 

I'm pretty sure mario has the most votes, correct? 

Correct: I think he stands at five or six.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
nen-suer said:
Vetteman94 said:

It says who I am looking for,  I am looking for Morpheus, The God of Dreams, if I find him I cure him and he becomes a townie or come back to Olympus as my role PM actually says.  Chains of Olympus anyone?????  Its not normal for a Psychiatrist to get help in finding the person he looking for.  Also a Psychiatrist turns into a doctor once his target is either killed or cured.

Well there were 4 deaths the first night.   If you consider one from the mafia, and one from Heph,   explain the other 2? 

what about your second faction theory? That seems to have conveniently disappeared.

@noname: Where did you get that the day is ending in two hours? The counter on the OP says 1 day and 20 hours!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
noname2200 said:
nen-suer said:

I'm pretty sure Hephaestos was lying there: not only are serial killers usually limited to killing every other night, but I have a hard time believing that both the other Serial Killer and the mafia both missed.

That's not true, most games I've played with a SK . The SK was unlimited in his kills. Vigilantes are usually limited, not SKs.

In the game heph won as the serial killer I believe he could only kill every other night

TruckOSaurus said:
noname2200 said:
nen-suer said:

Oh, I didn't know that.  So sabby in the last game was more of an aberration than the norm then?

Vetteman94 said:
nen-suer said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well there were 4 deaths the first night.   If you consider one from the mafia, and one from Heph,   explain the other 2? 

A lot of what you said still doesn't add up, vetteman. 

You claimed earlier that there were two mafias. 

Now, you just said that there was a second SK. 

If you knew this, then why did you claim there to be two mafias? Two SKs and two mafia kills night one is out of the question, especially because we had the Sister of Fate kill kronos, not another mafia. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."