By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

I actually wrote my role. But I'll save it for another time.

I shall now go to sleep now. You guys are crazy. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Oh sorry, I missed that post.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

argh, im really fecking tired, but I know if I sleep im gonna miss a van full of posts >_>

well I'm sure nothing is going to happen until sabby, heph, hat, and others get back online...

Strangely quiet...

Can I get a vote of who believes there is a mafia bus driver (or similar role) and who doesn't?

Around the Network

okay, well, im gonna get some sleep then, be back online when I wake up (dunno how busy im gonna be with stuff today yet)

theprof00 said:

youa ctually said

"I hope I didn't give too much away"

Meaning. I hope I didn't reveal too much...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

noname2200 said:
supermario128 said:

It is too late to bring back FF, he died night one. And I am not going to waste my power to bring back someone who will not be able to tell us anything. He was blocked night one...and would die again shortly after I brought him back. It is better to protect yourself and wait for the right time. Like when another cop dies.

Except we didn't figure out that final-fan was roleblocked until long after Day Two started, whereas you posted four hours after the day began.

Just quoting myself to raise this post again, since it was stuck at the bottom of the last page.

noname2200 said:
noname2200 said:

Except we didn't figure out that final-fan was roleblocked until long after Day Two started, whereas you posted four hours after the day began.

Just quoting myself to raise this post again, since it was stuck at the bottom of the last page.

Either way it would have been a waste. He only had time to investigate ONE person even if he hadn't been blocked. I'm not going to waste my power on him. I would rather be safe in the meantime and wait. 

EDIT: 13,000th Post!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theRepublic said:

Hades isn't on that list either.  Bad list IMO.

That's because Hades is NOT an olympian.

So, to recap. We have 2 non-olympians casting scrutiny over an olympian.

One of these is a psychiatrist. The olympian is a psychiatrist as well.

Regretfully, I do tend to believe noname2200 now...

So, these suspicions are that Hat is lying about being a psychiatrist. (vette makes it painfully clear that there cannot under any circumstances, be a mafia psychiatrist)

Now, hat claimed to be the psychiatrist. Why would he do that? He would be lynched so quickly, don't you think?

I'm very curious as to what strings these "facts" together.