By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

supermario128 said:

I'm sorry, but that screams scum to me and Hatmoza seems to be working with him. Theprof also seems to know all about the mafia bus driver all to well for my liking and WILL NOT drop that idea no matter what. He seems to be 100% sure there is one. I think a prostitute and a pro-town role blocker also seems possible, instead. NO I AM NOT THE ROLE BLOCKER, I just hate how the prof won't listen to anyone else and is SURE he is right.

I know you're busy arguing with theprof, but if you could do me the favor of ignoring him for a few minutes, and please answer my question?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
dtewi said:

So Squill decided to waste his night action on someone who would already come up guilty upon investigation?

He could have been lying about framing Hatmoza, so it seemed he was framed, even though he really wasn't. So, he would appear guilty when he in fact was guilty! Of course that would be for night one only. Remember, never trust scum. Why are you taking Squilliam's word?

Squilliam seemed pretty genuine at the time when he was talking. But yes, never trust scum.

I have a valid question:

Are you actually thick enough to believe that hatmoza is scum? All you have is that he's "working with prof" and I've never heard such shaky evidence.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

theprof00 said:

and look who showed up at, oh what time is it? Oh yeah, it's EXACTLY the right time to come in and call for a delay on lynch for sm128. Been lurking much noname?

Tell me. What information will he give us that we won't find out tomorrow, eh?

If he is a townie he will give the mafia more information, not us. I don't want a townie to roleclaim, ever.

Why do you keep insinuating that the mafia is talking to each other during the day?

They can't.  No one should be talking about this game outside the thread during the day.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

reading SM's posts that republic posted... he is sure that there is no roleblocker... would that mean he is Aph and blocked Hat on purpose? ... thus negating the buss driver theory?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3594928

He also stated that he thought there was a role-blocker on both sides.

Hephaestos said:

I said I thought it was patapon that killed Kantor.... cause he was a vigilante. People have argued that a Daytime vigilante would not do night kills.... What about the night time vigilante? it seems that he could be the sibling of Patapon and that they were a pseudo Vigilante faction inside the town.

If patapon had a sibling, he would have died last night: that's how siblings work (if one dies, the other(s) die the next night).

1) i just noticed I said roleblocker.... it should read he said no bus driver... oops.

2) I was using the siblings idea to find out what that "butchered" kill was... not to pin them as "siblings".... you all say that daytime vigilante can't kill, so this can't be patapon.... so it's still an unexplained kill...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

supermario128 said:

quoted for attention:

"O_O

come off  it , now I have mentioned that Hatmoza could be lying about his alignment myself ill grant you, but at this point, I have no way of being confident of that, heck, at this point, lynching him is an incredibly stupid thing to do, if he is telling the truth, then we could be kicking ourselves in the teeth, not only is his role potentially useful (if he can manage somehow to get to the SK), but he is also an asset to the town when he is on our side.

bad enough you lurk and stuff, then you admit to it as if its a-okay, now you vote for one of the people it makes least sense to vote at this point.

heck, you did it just as people put pressure on you aswel!

you must know that your actions reek of scum Supermario, you are more than experienced at this to know what you are doing!

heck, the only way I can make sense of your behvour is that you are scum!

vote Supermario128"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3595159

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

I know you're busy arguing with theprof, but if you could do me the favor of ignoring him for a few minutes, and please answer my question?

Sorry, I missed it because of the huge amount of posts coming in all at once. And no "100%" does not equal "possible". But the "100%" was referring to dtewi saying "it is possible", which I responded to "it is 100% possible" or something to that effect I believe. Me saying 100% might have been a little over confident. But, hey, others are 100% sure of a bus driver aren't they. Even so much as to say they suspect anyone who doesn't think there is one. And we have no proof that there is one....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

You call Hat scum even though squilliam framed him..

You are a liar.

Squilliam might have VERY WELL done that to make Hatmoza seem pro town. I'm not stupid. I think you are lying.

Oh yes. A mafia guy framing another mafia guy to be guilty. Doesn't make a lot of sense does it. Why not just frame someone else. Do you realize how ridiculous it sounds? Do realize how full of shit that idea is?

We do know that Squilliam was a Mafia Framer.  However, we only have the word of confirmed scum to tell us who he targeted on Night One.  It could have been a lie.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

supermario128 said:
noname2200 said:

Sorry, I missed it because of the huge amount of posts coming in all at once. And no "100%" does not equal "possible". But the "100%" was referring to dtewi saying "it is possible", which I responded to "it is 100% possible" or something to that effect I believe. Me saying 100% might have been a little over confident. But, hey, others are 100% sure of a bus driver aren't they. Even so much as to say they suspect anyone who doesn't think there is one. And we have no proof that there is one....

I see.  Next question:  what made you vote for hatmoza?

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

I've seen your post already as have others. Why are you bringing it up again? To lazy to make another post? For all we know Hatmoza has been lying this whole time. I'm not going to believe him until I have proof he is pro town. Calling me scum because of that one post I made is ridiculous and you know it.

Nintendo still doomed?

noname2200 said:

I see.  Next question:  what made you vote for hatmoza?

Because we have the most to gain by it. If he is scum then theprof HAS to be scum as well. Also, the way he and theprof were talking it was like they were also talking outside of the thread at the same time. Especially, the one post I quoted of theprof.

Nintendo still doomed?