By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:

Or there is 2 anti town factions,  one killed Final Fan,  the other blocked him

And then they also coincidentally targeted the same person with the doctor's protection on Night 2.

Well it was a SK we are trying to convert to being a town so that is a huge threat to them.  Also you are assuming that only one person got protection last night

Two doctors and two factions would make sense.

But the chance of the mafia both targeting people under doctoral protection is still slim.

How is it any more slim of a chance then what everyone else is claiming?    If the mafia really had a bus driver, they could have killed anyone without an issue, regardless of protection

There's like a 1% chance of what you said might have happened actually happened.

A bus driver is a bit more likely.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:

And then they also coincidentally targeted the same person with the doctor's protection on Night 2.

Well it was a SK we are trying to convert to being a town so that is a huge threat to them.  Also you are assuming that only one person got protection last night

Two doctors and two factions would make sense.

But the chance of the mafia both targeting people under doctoral protection is still slim.

How is it any more slim of a chance then what everyone else is claiming?    If the mafia really had a bus driver, they could have killed anyone without an issue, regardless of protection

Just because we haven't figured out why, doesn't mean it isn't true.

For example, I have a theory about Khuutra. Khuutra said he was really mad about something that we didn't know about.

There could have been something about his death, or role, that might have done something. Khuutra seemed almost as if he had wasted his time....

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:

This is too complicated. Way too complicated. It's plausible (notice I didn't say possible), but the chances are very very very slim of any of that happening. The chances are very very very slim for both of them targeting FF as well. Put it together and you're looking at VERY NIL, NEAR IMPOSSIBLE odds.

Besides, nobody else has stepped forward and said they were blocked. The stories only make mention of aphrodite (albeit in passing) but nobody else has claimed a block. You would think someone would have claimed it, right?

As more and more information is presented, two factions mistakenly working together is a collective 'no'.

And the chances of what you are proposing is also very slim. 

What if the mafia was blocked?  Why would they come forward with that info?

c03n3nj0 said:

I gotta say though, are just gonna wait for him to show up? I mean, we can't just continue throwing random theories all day long. 

That would be for the best, I think:  if he's mafia, we have a chance to decrease doubts about lynching him.  If he's a townie, he might tell us information that could help us piece together what's happening.  Aside from boredom, I don't really see the downside to waiting, and because of the time limit we're in no danger of waiting indefinitely.

It is a fools errand to run around asking "then why didn't (blank)" as a response to the validity of a claim.

Like, does this game exist? I don't think so, why would gow3vr want to create this game?

There is no distinct answer. We can guess, but the game certainly exists.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:

Wow,  there you go again. completely over-confident about your plan like it has no flaws what so ever.  

You can only be that certain when you have inside information

You think scum would actually want to tell us there's a mafia bus driver.

If theprof was scum, why'd he bring the theory up?

If the mafia bus driver isnt on their team yes

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Just because we haven't figured out why, doesn't mean it isn't true.

For example, I have a theory about Khuutra. Khuutra said he was really mad about something that we didn't know about.

There could have been something about his death, or role, that might have done something. Khuutra seemed almost as if he had wasted his time....

my theory about Khuut is still that he had a kill ability... how else could he have appeared as attacking Zeus (or is zeus confirmed as not in the game?)... and that would balance the town with sister of fate day vigilante possible night vigilante SK recruit... (seems like a lot...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:

This is too complicated. Way too complicated. It's plausible (notice I didn't say possible), but the chances are very very very slim of any of that happening. The chances are very very very slim for both of them targeting FF as well. Put it together and you're looking at VERY NIL, NEAR IMPOSSIBLE odds.

Besides, nobody else has stepped forward and said they were blocked. The stories only make mention of aphrodite (albeit in passing) but nobody else has claimed a block. You would think someone would have claimed it, right?

As more and more information is presented, two factions mistakenly working together is a collective 'no'.

And the chances of what you are proposing is also very slim. 

What if the mafia was blocked?  Why would they come forward with that info?

Why wouldn't they? It doesn't show anything.

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I gotta say though, are just gonna wait for him to show up? I mean, we can't just continue throwing random theories all day long. 

That would be for the best, I think:  if he's mafia, we have a chance to decrease doubts about lynching him.  If he's a townie, he might tell us information that could help us piece together what's happening.  Aside from boredom, I don't really see the downside to waiting, and because of the time limit we're in no danger of waiting indefinitely.

Well now that you're here

Share your thought about the situation! 

You've been unexpectedly quiet. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:

It is a fools errand to run around asking "then why didn't (blank)" as a response to the validity of a claim.

Like, does this game exist? I don't think so, why would gow3vr want to create this game?

There is no distinct answer. We can guess, but the game certainly exists.

Are you serious?