By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

true, he does tend to be one of the more active players, TheRepublic as I recal is normally more active than he has been aswel.

Check my status update from about three weeks ago.  I got a new job, and I am not going to post at work at a brand new job.  I'll say this a third time now, Monday through Friday, I can only be online from about 6 PM to midnight Central Time.

I was home all day yesterday with nothing to do but couldn't post because it was night.  I come back to 180 posts today.  

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

no response, eh? Talking it over with your scum buddies?

You're pretty red handed noname.

Everyone has found your rolecalling claims suspicious.
You told me yourself that smart mafia will vote for their own, and even knew the name of the person who did. (speculative I know).
You've been under suspicion by several of the more experienced players.

Interesting how the other two players here have nothing to say either..

Mafia are not allowed to talk during the day.

Although they did last game (if I remember correctly).

oh, no pms then.

that's interesting.

Doesn't change anything.

hatmoza said:

FoS everyone who strongly disagrees with the idea of 2 mafia

FoS everyone who in their right mind thinks the prostitute is pro town.

I strongly disagree with that idea.

There is a VERY good chance there is a prostitute AS WELL as a pro town role blocker.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

There is a VERY good chance there is a prostitute AS WELL as a pro town role blocker.

What makes you say that?

noname2200 said:
supermario128 said:

What makes you say that?

Take a hint.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
noname2200 said:
supermario128 said:

What makes you say that?

Take a hint.

Ah.  Hmm; probably shouldn't keep flipping between old and new posts like this.

I'm going to have to go talk the dog for a walk and go to bed, so I'll leave you with a final thought:

Nen-suer's posts remind me a lot of RCTjunkie's posts last game.

Now Playing

Nikells said:

Hmmm, I wasn't expecting that.

I have some ideas/queries but before we start theorising about what happened let's wait for Hatmoza and Heph to tell us what they know.

I would really like to hear what you have to say.

TruckOSaurus said:

Eww lesbian sex... I think I'm gonna be sick...

Hush you! >:[

dtewi said:

VOTE: Hephaestos

If hatmoza is going to keep being role-blocked, then we can't cure Heph.

And we can't have a serial killer on the loose.

Sadly, this true. blocking me was very clever. They assumed the SK couldn't kill tonight and blocked me to make me look like a liar. Scum 101: have the town turn against each other. Simple, effective and basic tactic.

noname2200 said:

The objection to the mass name-claim was that it wouldn't be fun, and I now accept that.  But asking a specific person to step forward when we need their information to verify/disprove someone else's claim?  I don't see the harm in that: if anything, it encourages the liars to step their game up: nobody's going to repeat Squilliam's error of not reading that the cop was blocked the previous night, so their story won't fall apart as quickly as his did.

Do the rest of you disagree?

It's still scummy my good sir.

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

2nd mafia faction........anyone ?

the only second faction I could think of would have to be third party. I'm almost certain there is no 2nd mafia. Like someone said earlier. Khuutra was godfather. Why would there be 2, or even one mafia with a godfather and one without? It seems like it would be a waste of more productive roles.

No, the only possibility would have to be an SK faction, but even that is pretty out there.

SK faction is more likely ? seriously ?!

I highly believe that there is a second mafia group, but a SK faction? Are you serious nen. That is retarded. SK work alone. Making up highly unlikely scenarios like that is just scummy work nen. I would also like to mention that in several posts before that one, you jumped all over any idea/possible story that could lead me and Heph to the gallows. You're getting desperate to get rid of us buddy ... Make the town lynch the town psychiatrist and her patient, so you can get some more kills during the night ? Trying to make up for missed opportunities last night? 

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Aph is third party, or an idiot who is pro-town who targeted the wrong person. Last night I called for the role-blocker to block Heph. Perhaps they wrote the name wrong? This person could be someone who isn't playing very much. sm128 maybe, but I don't know, i don't want to accuse sm128 of disinterest or sloppiness just because he has posted very much. 

Hmmm. Me not posting very much doesn't mean I am not following the thread. And calling people idiots isn't very nice... No, I am not the role blocker. My role has been pretty useless so far, but may come in handy as the game plays on

but it does mean your lurking. Your not helping the town very much by just lurking and not helping ... So you really can't blame us for calling or assuming you to be scum.

Also,people call everyone idiots all the time in mafia.

theprof00 said:

Oh, also FoS sm128 for basically just admitting that he's been lurking.

if you could always be focused like this, we're in business.

SciFiBoy2.0 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

so, we dont think that Hatmoza is gonna be able to convert Heph then?

"we" as in the town, just in case theres any confusion or moronic manipulation

I doubt it, I will atempt to heal him again tonight but the whore is going to keep playing with my clit as long as I'm alive. I hate to admit it, but if we get nowhere today, we might have to lynch Heph.

I do want to lynch ST, but I only have my gut instinct from day one that he's scum. I know he's scum I just know it. But that's not enough to convince anyone.

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Oh, also FoS sm128 for basically just admitting that he's been lurking.

You know, sometimes there might be a good reason for why a person is lurking. Not wanting the mafia to notice them and such, but whatever.... 

If you had some magical, wonderful role like you're trying to imply right there, why the hell would you just blurt something as stupid as that out? You sound like a desperate mafia trying not to get lynched.

sabby_e17 said:

Also, you and theProf are inclined to lynch Heph. But guys like noname and Hatmoza suggest that they will find the Whore and kill her, although I don't know how this will work out. There is more to look into though instead of just lynching Heph without taking a look at the possibilities. Since everyone has a role, I'd think that there could be a bus driver or another role which may help us recruit Heph. By lynching Heph today, we lose a possible vigilante, and have a useless townie (Hatmoza). By tomorrow, if Hatmoza still doesn't recruit Heph, we could lynch him then because we would know for sure that there isn't a role to stop or divert the prostitute from blocking Hatmoza. 

I didn't get that but I'm assuming you're saying with the lynch of the prostitute today, I can heal Heph ... thanks captain obvious.

dtewi said:
supermario128 said:

So, any other evidence now that yours was disproved dtewi? We can easily have a prostitute and a pro town role blocker in this game.

Yes we could.

And I think the notion a pro-town roleblocker blocked Final-Fan is unlikely.

Then again, 2 factions isn't that certain either.

Actually, it's very possible. I newb, pro-town role blocker would easily make the mistake of blocking any protown player.

I'm also starting to believe that their is a prostitue and a pro roleblocker in this game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

-snip-

Hat, I really wish you would post more, because I feel like I can learn the most from you.

But you have to understand something. A simple solution to this whole thing is that mafia have a bus driver. It explains everything perfectly.

I want you to look at what noname did.

He called for a move to roleclaim, and the options of that roleclaim were to find out who was lying, you or aphrodite, with presumably one of you being lynched.

He is calling to lynch a townie. If noname is a townie or not, he did something very untrustworthy, and scummy.

hatmoza said:

SciFiBoy2.0 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

so, we dont think that Hatmoza is gonna be able to convert Heph then?

"we" as in the town, just in case theres any confusion or moronic manipulation

I doubt it, I will atempt to heal him again tonight but the whore is going to keep playing with my clit as long as I'm alive. I hate to admit it, but if we get nowhere today, we might have to lynch Heph.

I do want to lynch ST, but I only have my gut instinct from day one that he's scum. I know he's scum I just know it. But that's not enough to convince anyone.

I'll tell you what: if you bring forward something concrete, or at least convincingly circumstancial, that silver-tiger's the mafia roleblocker, or even mafia, I'll lend you my vote for today.  Can you do that?