By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:
dtewi said:

And a prostitute isn't pro-town. It's another name for a mafia roleblocker.

And why in the world would a pro-town roleblocker try to prevent hatmoza from getting a vigilante?

2nd mafia faction........anyone ?

the only second faction I could think of would have to be third party. I'm almost certain there is no 2nd mafia. Like someone said earlier. Khuutra was godfather. Why would there be 2, or even one mafia with a godfather and one without? It seems like it would be a waste of more productive roles.

No, the only possibility would have to be an SK faction, but even that is pretty out there.

SK faction is more likely ? seriously ?!

more likely than a second mafia.

For example. siblings. what if hat and heph are siblings?

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
theprof00 said:
noname2200 said:
dtewi said:

And why in the world would a pro-town roleblocker try to prevent hatmoza from getting a vigilante?

I've seen role-blockers who are pro-town, just as I've seen mafia cops, and surely you have as well.  Your question is much more apt, though:  I can't think of any pro-town role-blocker who would want to block hatmoza, unless he subscribes to the idea that hatmoza's a mafia recruiter.  I wonder; the list of those people has to be fairly small.  Let's start our search for Aphrodite there, and see where that takes us.

ST

You are really on a me, are you? When you've got your enemy, you won't let it go, no matter what. The same happened with dtewi. The problem is that you trying to find evidences when they are no one. You become blind in your crusade. chill down and spread your vision a bit, don't just focus on a single person. There are other players who are the same suspicious as me or even more. Just look at Supermario128 for example. He's constantly keeping a low-profile, and if he posts, it's mostly off-topic.

If you want to continue pursuing me, fine. But don't cry when you miss important details from other players.

Don't think for a second that I miss anything.

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:
dtewi said:

2nd mafia faction........anyone ?

the only second faction I could think of would have to be third party. I'm almost certain there is no 2nd mafia. Like someone said earlier. Khuutra was godfather. Why would there be 2, or even one mafia with a godfather and one without? It seems like it would be a waste of more productive roles.

No, the only possibility would have to be an SK faction, but even that is pretty out there.

Wouldn't that be more like a second scum faction? I mean, the Serial Killer is the SK because he's alone. A SK faction wouldn't make any sense.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

dtewi said:

An SK faction borders on insanity.

There'd be 5 kills a night!

there will be only chaos...

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Silver-Tiger said:

Whew, took them long enough.

Anyway, I want to apologze again for being so absent the last 72 hours. I turned 21 yesterday, that's why I partied pretty much the whole weekend.

First off, congrats on turning 21! 

Question: who's the "them" you're referring to here? 

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Anyway, I want to apologze again for being so absent the last 72 hours. I turned 21 yesterday, that's why I partied pretty much the whole weekend.

the mafia, obviously.

EDIT: oh, and thanks :)

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

No, 2 factions makes the most sense...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

"Maybe the mafia didn't kill anyone to shed a bad light on Heph? Seeing as Heph would become a Vigilante, they might as well decided to start a lynch party against him. The mafia wants to trick us into believing Heph has been recruited by them?"

Mafia are definitely stepping their game up.

After yesterday, mafia should be more tricky than normal. This is what your post says to me.

We aren't bluffing. We have Heph. Don't lynch him.

noname2200 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

LOL what IS THAT!?!?

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

Athena & Kratos had a special relationship, like i said they "can" be a 2nd (mini mafia)

Athena can be the SK too :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)