By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Alrighty....OP fixed.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

If mafia have a blocker, heph is now a mafioso.

So, like I SAID. We kill heph today. Quick day.

To be honest, I'm still more worried about others.  But let's hear what hatmoza, hephaestos, and everyone else have to say, dtewi included.

For that matter, what were you babbling about yesterday regarding brotherhood?

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

First, hatmoza is still alive, I suggest we wait for him to tell us the result of his night action.

Second, the mafia having a recruiter would be ridiculously imbalanced.

Third, I'm pretty sure Zeus is there for narration purposes only since yesterday's end of day text had him kill Squilliam.

Third is interesting.... Zeus is pretty much confirmed to not be in the game, since if nothing happened tonight, he shouldn't have mentioned Zeus in the first place. 

I'm slightly disappointed.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

First, hatmoza is still alive, I suggest we wait for him to tell us the result of his night action.

Second, the mafia having a recruiter would be ridiculously imbalanced.

Third, I'm pretty sure Zeus is there for narration purposes only since yesterday's end of day text had him kill Squilliam.

yeah, no, I just realized how many different possibilities could have happened. Mafias kill might have targeted a doctored person.Which is what my mafia recruiting theory was based on. sigh. where is everyone?

noname2200 said:
theprof00 said:

To be honest, I'm still more worried about others.  But let's hear what hatmoza, hephaestos, and everyone else have to say, dtewi included.

For that matter, what were you babbling about yesterday regarding brotherhood?

lol are you suspecting me? 

I like Squilliam. It had nothing to do with the game. It was more of a cliche spy reference than anything else rofl

Around the Network

Anyway, yes, I'm sorry I'm getting ahead of myself. Lets hear from the others first.

I'm just really antsy because it's been like 36 hours since anything interesting has happened, and we got absolutely no evidence last night, and a lot of the players only come on for a couple hours a day...sigh

theprof00 said:

I'm just really antsy because it's been like 36 hours since anything interesting has happened, and we got absolutely no evidence last night, and a lot of the players only come on for a couple hours a day...sigh

Night actions help a lot, but we don't necessarily need them to find mafia.  Plus, we don't know that nothing happened, only that no one died.  And, in point of fact, I think we learned a few things from no one dying last night, although some of those lessons will have to wait until others report in.

So the Mafia got no kill yesterday...I guess we'll have to wait for Hatmoza to confirm wether he cured Heph.

The Mafia could have targeted Heph resulting in no kill because he probably had protection. Another possibility is the presence of a bus driver or even worse, the Mafia themselves have their own guy who can recruit Heph (although I agree that thats unlikely)

noname2200 said:
theprof00 said:

Night actions help a lot, but we don't necessarily need them to find mafia.  Plus, we don't know that nothing happened, only that no one died.  And, in point of fact, I think we learned a few things from no one dying last night, although some of those lessons will have to wait until others report in.

my suspicions are that mafia either recruited the SK and gave up their night action to do it (which seems balanced in comparison to a mafia recruiter), or mafia targeted someone with protection.

But I'm confused how they could target the wrong person. Did the doctor pull a fast one and protect hatmoza with the mafia thinking that heph would be protected? Or maybe it was a random attack seeing as how hat is useless after recruiting? Honestly the possibility of the mafia missing their target seems implausible honestly.

sabby_e17 said:

So the Mafia got no kill yesterday...I guess we'll have to wait for Hatmoza to confirm wether he cured Heph.

The Mafia could have targeted Heph resulting in no kill because he probably had protection. Another possibility is the presence of a bus driver or even worse, the Mafia themselves have their own guy who can recruit Heph (although I agree that thats unlikely)

why would they target someone who obviously would have been doctored?