Nikells: vote Squilliam

Hatmoza: unvote

SFB2: Vote Squilliam

Supermario128: TLE

ToS: Vote Squilliam

nen-suer: unvote ToS

The Republic: "I already said I wanted the day extended"

dtewi: vote squilliam

theprof: unvote squilliam (for the purpose of having a buffer space)

nen-suer: HoS dtewi

Squilliam defense-----

Confession----

Squilliam: vote squilliam

nen-suer: vote squilliam

theprof: vote squilliam

sabby: vote squilliam

votes after confession may still be mafia. Votes before confession may not, specifically dtewi, but highly speculative. Given his experience he may be playing higher than I am, using his vote and my confidence to assure trust.

Around the Network

Here's an interesting quote too:

when squill no lynched:

Sabby:

Squlliam, instead of voting no lynch, you should go back and carefully re-read the whole thread. Because surely, this day will not end with a no lynch.

I want you to list who you suspect because you've hardly done shit this whole game and from what you have posted previously, your posts didn't point to you being pro-townish.

And now, I'm going to sleep because it's almost 3 am here. And I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's post count when I return.

specifically:
Squlliam, instead of voting no lynch, you should go back and carefully re-read the whole thread. Because surely, this day will not end with a no lynch.
I'm wondering, was there a move to vote that happened between the lines somewhere?

well, see you tomorrow everyone.

good work gumshoes.

The mighty titan, weakened, was on his deathbed. Having admitted to conspiring against Olympus, he thought that he would be given another chance to live. "I'm a newb" he has said. But Zeus didn't understand WTF he meant by "newb" and unleashed a massive thunderbolt that fried Epithemius while the others cheered on. Using his last breath, the titan cursed "You're all going to DIE !" and died laughing.

NIGHT TWO– START  

Vote - Squilliam (humanely) 

I'm gone for a few hours and I missed the party.  

Anyhow, with this I'ts pretty safe to claim that the titans are baddies here, and if there isn't another faction, maybe they're the only baddies. Which leaves the gods to be good, amiright? 

Also,

for the night, 

IF THERE'S A WATCHER/SIMILAR ROLE OUT THERE TARGET HATMOZA. AND DOCTOR, CONSIDER PROTECTING HEPH. 

You see, if there's a mafia roleblocker, then the watcher can catch him getting in our plans. I'm pretty positive the mafia won't touch either of these two. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Darn,

I totally missed the chance to vote. 

Oh well. 

Carry on, everybody. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

That was quite a finale to this epic day!

*Goes back to sleep*

Signature goes here!

Shhhhhhhhh ! Go to sleep ! 

I hate missing the action.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

look at all this scum talking at night.