By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Squilliam, I'd like to know if you're just a cop how you knew hatmoza was framed.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

Abderus, son of Hermes.

My role is deputy.

Thank you.  And just to make it formal, please paraphrase (don't quote) what the PM you got last night from GodOfWar_3ever said.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the deputy can investigate anyone unless the cop dies.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Squilliam said:
noname2200 said:
Squilliam said:

What do you mean? Official name? Is that the god of war thing?

The information I got was: Hatmoza is a member of the Mafia.

What God of War character are you, and what role did your PM said you had?

Abderus, son of Hermes.

My role is deputy.

What the hell? You say you are a deputy, so how do you know that Hatmoza was "framed"?

Squilliam said:
noname2200 said:
Squilliam said:

Abderus, son of Hermes.

My role is deputy.

So Final-Fan targeted hatmoza last night and you got the result of his investigation ?

again how did you know hatmoza was framed?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

What is this post about then?

How do we know that Hatmoza is indeed who he says he is? We lost the cop last round didn't we and as far as I can tell noone investigated him to find out whether he was indeed who he said he was. Do we have another cop? I don't know. What I do know is that if I were it Hatmoza's shoes I would consider doing exactly what he is doing...

I will  change my lynch to someone else if theres a better candidate presented but at this point he is the most likely mafia I can see. What I don't understand is why the cop didn't investigate him? Or if the cop did investigate him perhaps somehow the cop was diverted? He was the obvious choice for investigation last round and yet I don't see any proof either way. Surely the cop has some kind of night action which would have gone ahead whether he was killed or not?!

If a cop dies during night, his investigation isn't revealed to the town.

So whomever was investigated by Final-Fan, we would not know the outcome.

dtewi

squilliam wrote this right after day 2 start. He received his information.

Why would he be asking for a cop to verify hatmoza? Why would he ask for that if he knew hat was framed. 

He wanted another cop to say hat was guilty, because he is the mafia framer.

noname2200 said:
Squilliam said:

Abderus, son of Hermes.

My role is deputy.

Thank you.  And just to make it formal, please paraphrase (don't quote) what the PM you got last night from GodOfWar_3ever said.

Wait, what? Paraphrase don't quote? Im not sure what you're saying. Could you explain what you want from me in a way that a person who isn't a legal secretary can understand.

Tease.

nen-suer said:
Squilliam said:
noname2200 said:
Squilliam said:

Abderus, son of Hermes.

My role is deputy.

So Final-Fan targeted hatmoza last night and you got the result of his investigation ?

again how did you know hatmoza was framed?

Becuse it was passed on to me.

Tease.

Squilliam said:

Wait, what? Paraphrase don't quote? Im not sure what you're saying. Could you explain what you want from me in a way that a person who isn't a legal secretary can understand.

Come now Squilliam.  I'll humor you though:  without directly quoting that PM, what did the PM you got from GodOfWar_3ever last night say?

EVERYONE QUIET!

Read this post that Squilliam made on the morning after:

"How do we know that Hatmoza is indeed who he says he is? We lost the cop last round didn't we and as far as I can tell noone investigated him to find out whether he was indeed who he said he was. Do we have another cop? I don't know. What I do know is that if I were it Hatmoza's shoes I would consider doing exactly what he is doing...

I will  change my lynch to someone else if theres a better candidate presented but at this point he is the most likely mafia I can see. What I don't understand is why the cop didn't investigate him? Or if the cop did investigate him perhaps somehow the cop was diverted? He was the obvious choice for investigation last round and yet I don't see any proof either way. Surely the cop has some kind of night action which would have gone ahead whether he was killed or not?!"

This is AFTER he received information that Hatmoza was framed as a mafia.

He had blatant evidence that Hatmoza is pro-town and still questioned him. Above he calls for someone to verify Hatmozas alignment.

Squilliam framed Hatmoza, and he was hoping a deputy would show up and say Hatmoza came up guilty. 

Didn't you squilliam!