By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

What is this post about then?

How do we know that Hatmoza is indeed who he says he is? We lost the cop last round didn't we and as far as I can tell noone investigated him to find out whether he was indeed who he said he was. Do we have another cop? I don't know. What I do know is that if I were it Hatmoza's shoes I would consider doing exactly what he is doing...

I will  change my lynch to someone else if theres a better candidate presented but at this point he is the most likely mafia I can see. What I don't understand is why the cop didn't investigate him? Or if the cop did investigate him perhaps somehow the cop was diverted? He was the obvious choice for investigation last round and yet I don't see any proof either way. Surely the cop has some kind of night action which would have gone ahead whether he was killed or not?!

Around the Network

F-in hell, I come back only to read 140 more posts. At this point, I have no time to re-read the whole thread (1110 damn posts!) because I'm busy in the morning and go on the computer at 12am so I'm just going to wait for nightfall and then read the whole thread again.

As for the current situation, I don't really believe Squilliam about his noobishness; "So what do we do at night", thats is scummy behaviour and even a noob would know what to do at night. It could be that Squilliam really is Mafia who was trying to attempt something (laying off other's gaurds) by saying that. Having said that, I want to hear even more from Squilliam, and like noname said, I want to know what his name is.

NO NAME CLAIMING YET

dtewi said:
nen-suer said:

Are you role claiming a cop? coze that sucks if true

But he also said that he knew hatmoza was framed. How could he know that if he's a cop?

wait your right, i thought we had 2 nights already and he investigated him 2 times

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Wait, is Squilliam saying that he is a role that can see what happend to other players? Thats what I'm getting from his information (though I could be interpretating it wrong)

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Squilliam said:

What do you mean? Official name? Is that the god of war thing?

The information I got was: Hatmoza is a member of the Mafia.

What God of War character are you, and what role did your PM said you had?

Abderus, son of Hermes.

My role is deputy.

Tease.

theprof00 said:

NO NAME CLAIMING YET

Yes name claiming yet.  This is precisely the time for it: someone's been lying to us, and name-claiming is a good way to start figuring out who.

theprof00 said:

What is this post about then?

How do we know that Hatmoza is indeed who he says he is? We lost the cop last round didn't we and as far as I can tell noone investigated him to find out whether he was indeed who he said he was. Do we have another cop? I don't know. What I do know is that if I were it Hatmoza's shoes I would consider doing exactly what he is doing...

I will  change my lynch to someone else if theres a better candidate presented but at this point he is the most likely mafia I can see. What I don't understand is why the cop didn't investigate him? Or if the cop did investigate him perhaps somehow the cop was diverted? He was the obvious choice for investigation last round and yet I don't see any proof either way. Surely the cop has some kind of night action which would have gone ahead whether he was killed or not?!

If a cop dies during night, his investigation isn't revealed to the town.

So whomever was investigated by Final-Fan, we would not know the outcome.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I want a response to my post. It is in direct contradiciton with everything you've said.

"He is the most likely mafia I can see"

Why would you say that if your information said he was framed as mafia???

Squilliam said:
theprof00 said:
Squilliam said:
theprof00 said:
Squilliam said:

-snip-

what's this information you speak of. Is it classified?

What discrepancy did you know? 

Fine! I will say what the information was:

Hatmoza was framed as Mafia.

why would this cause a discrepancy?

Did you frame him?

Who were you tracking?

He was the obvious first choice for investigation. But then the results didn't fit with his actions so I had to be sure, I had to wait. His role claim surprised me, it made me immediately suspicious of who he really was.

how did you know he was framed?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)