By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Handheld Sales: PSP competes well with DS

After many weeks of slow sales, the PSP has picked up for the Christmas period in the UK and is finally starting to compete with the DS. I expect the PSP to sell slightly more than the DS next week based on this.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9648/screenshotvideogamechartk5.png

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

Yeah, I see it! Down in the bottom right corner... see how it slightly curves upward? Proof that it's on the rise! It'll overtake DS in no time!

SW-5120-1900-6153

Please make a software chart so we can understand this PSP domination fully.

Is this thread a joke ?

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

This one won't end well

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

"I... don't know"

RolStoppable said:
Is this a sarcastic thread? It's really hard to tell.

Me? I've never understood sarcasm, and I don't exactly have a history of that sort of thread. 

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

RolStoppable said:

Okay, I think I can trust you.

But could you please explain why you think that the PSP will outsell the DS next week? Are they going to give free Bravia's away with every PSP purchase?

You forget that ATV Offroad Fury Pro is released this week. They expect it to sell one million copies on the first day; actually, they need that many sold to break even.

Don't forget MHP2 sales are on the rise and are going to increase software sales in Japan 50%.

You guys are so mean :)

Quality for Life