By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Final Fantasy IV ( DS ) thread

Well in this forum there is no thread dedicated to this SquareEnix game so I think to open it.

Final Fantasy IV will be released on 12/20 and SquareEnix has just released a new video about it :

Looks very promising, no ? What do you think about it ?

With this game, Tales of Innocence , Dragon Quest IX and various other upcoming titles, DS seems to be an awesome platform for this genre lovers.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

No DS love ...

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Personally this is the game I'm most hyped for right now.Ever more than SSBB.However,my hype will soon come to rest as it will be ages until this comes to Europe.(if it does)

hey, i'll giveyou company on this thread... even if I'm not a big FF fan myself.
I tried the other remake of FFIII on the DS but I didn't like it that much.
Thing is that I don't like the genre that much! The last game of this kind that left me with preetty good impression is, also from S-E, but it's Valkyrie profile: Silmeria developed by Tri-Ace! At least they made a pretty more decent and mature story, followed by some awsome battle system. Still the tiresome length of these kind of games!

I want this game.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

the game seems cool,but i dont know if i will buy it since i have never played a FF before,and i dont know if i will like them

I think it looks like crap. The disconnect between the cinematics and the in-game models is far, far worse than it was in FF7/FF8. It pisses me off, because they could have done so much more with this game. FFIV deserves far better.

EDIT: I do like the voice acting.  Funny, we were talking about this in another thread, I think it would be neat to have the choice to play the U.S. version of this game with the original Japanese voice acting and English subtitles.

Since i got Tales Of Innocence i'm not amazed by this =/ ToI looks MUCH better.

endurance said:
the game seems cool,but i dont know if i will buy it since i have never played a FF before,and i dont know if i will like them

There is always the first time for everything  

uhoh, anothe FF rehash. who hasnt played this game before? why be hyped about the 200th remake of FFIV?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.