By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time is Awesome.

I am enjoying this game minus some unskippable cutscenes (I don't care about dr.nefarious, really). Clank time recording sections are fun, other clank sections are kinda boring. Finding hard mode too easy though I expect that to change as I go along.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

This is definitely one of my favorite R&C games. I actually was just playing it some today. I'm a huge fan of the Clank parts, but the Ratchet parts are great as well. I think that the RYNO V is the best RYNO ever. One of my favorite weapons too. It looks cool and all, but having the 1812 Overture playing when it's being fired was a stroke of genius. It makes me chuckle every time I use it. Mr. Zurkon is awesome too.

But really, everything from the Great Clock, to the radio stations (Angela! Woo! I knew she was a lombax!), to the weapons, to the incredible environments make ACIT one of my favorite games ever. I loved every minute of the game. I still do. I've played through it like 10 times by now. 

I loved Q4B as well. I agree; the pirate theme was awesome. I absolutely loved the music in it, and the atmosphere, and of course, the ending. It sucked that there was no challenge mode, and you lost your weapons, etc every time you play through again, but it was very fun. 

When I first played ToD, I loved it. I still do, but it's not quite as good as ACIT. ToD was, for me, a great way for the series to start on the PS3. This is coming from someone who loves every R&C game though, so I don't share many of the common opinions on the games. For example, I love Deadlocked. Dallas was absolutely hilarious. 

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the game. I hope that more people try it and love it just as much as I do. It really is a fantastic game.

Beat this about a week ago. Excellent game, hard mode ended up being just right for a veteran of the series. Clank time sections were great. Highly recommended, can't wait for the online version that was recently announced. 

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Ratchet and Clank is probably my second favorite platformer ever (the original Jak and Daxter being #1)

I've only played the first 3 though.

I'm very saddened by the fact I can't play this.

....so you know what? Fuck it, I'm getting a PS3.  I've been thinking about it for a while, but this game just seals the deal. Maybe I'll sell my Wii....

And if they get Naughty Dog to work on Crash Bandicoot again and bring it to the PS3, I'd probably drown in my pleasure.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you