By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time is Awesome.

leo-j said:

How's the space exploration? Is it open? AND diverswe

It is open.  It's not particularly diverse, but there is a lot to do if you want to collect everything.

Around the Network

sad this game barely sold a million copies.

I have had the game since around xmas time and really started to get into it over the last week. I didnt realise the game was so good. I love it

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

ToD was the first ratchet i've ever played. And to be honest, while it was an ok game, and was fun at times. It left the impression on me that I would not bother buying a crack in time. So I was wondering what you guys think.

Should I give the series another shot with this title? I tried the clank demo that involved making copies of himself and stuff and that seemed fun. And I was hoping for more interesting platforming from ToD. While all the diff. guns were fun to try, the shooting became quite bland after a lil while. So what dyou guys think?

Tools was my first ratchet game and i loved it so much i went out and bought all the PS2 games and played each game about 3times.  So when i heard about this game coming out i couldn't wait to play it. 

I managed to get around 6hours into this game before i stopped playing, it's by far the worst in the series and a complete disgrace.  The graphics were by far the biggest let down, the game looks atrocious on my 40" 1080p TV, much worse then tools.  The gameplay was also another letdown and it lost its ratchet feel and was no longer a game or series i ever wish to play again.

Around the Network

Are there any mini stores in the space exploration

mM

This is why i hope the game insomaic is working on is a new RAC!

mini stories!

mM

just fired up my copy for the first time before work today

Will hit it hard tomorrow

If the "catch-up" vid while the game was installing was anything to go by, this is gonna be an awesome game

I love that kind of thinking, never a dull moment even while installing (imagine a five minute vid of Ratchett smoking to catch my drift)

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Yep it's the best in the series for sure, such an under rated gem of a game

Up your Arsenal is also pretty good tho but yeah this is the best in the series

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!