By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I got a BIG KNIFE

So this is the state of the off-topic section on this site now.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Damn.. I hate showing love twice on a day... you know the drill.. Bend forward and pull down your trousers...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i love sharp pointy things! they are my friends.

Stab me!I dare you!!

and you know what...you would probably get away with it.  the courts always seem to be overly sympathetic to "crazy" people, regardless of how normal they are acting before they do something like that.  you remember that greyhound bus thing i posted about, where the guy decapitated and ate parts of the other guy...hes already allowed out into the community of the place hes at.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Daddy?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

That's not a knife... That's a knife!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e274/NurseJoker/notaknife.jpg&t=1" width="266" height="189">

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur