By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: "Our favorite games of 2010 (So far)

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1110380p1.html

If you read through it you will see that if the year ended today Mass Effect 2 would take home GOTY from IGN, beating out Galaxy 2 and RDR.

ME2 must be leaving a lasting impressions huh?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Well I would have picked Red Dead Redemption followed very closely by Super Mario Galaxy 2.  Mass Effect 2 I would consider, but not put above those two I already stated.  Bad Company 2 would really be the only other consideration.  At least out of the ones I've played and completed.

Mass Effect 2, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Heavy Rain, Red Dead Redemption, MGS: Peace Walker, Alan Wake.

God of War 3 is pretty far away from GOTY it seems. It was mentionned only once, by a girl...

I was seconds away from posting this one    >

It is incredible how pretty much only craig harris is the only one who still loves smg2

Havent played it so i cant say personally, but imo its seems like its the best game of the year so far, along with bayonetta. i think vanquish will supprise us this fall though maybe winning GOTY!!!

Around the Network

That's good news for me. ME2 deserve it.

For Me So Far.

God of war3>Red Dead>Mass effect 2>SMG2>MGS PW>Heavy Rain>Mod Nation>FF13>Alan Wake

So many good games, its just way hard to pick one.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

ME2 is definitely the best game of this year. Good to see people recognize it.

I assumed Mass Effect would suffer in GOTY from being a January release. Doesn't seem to be the case so far, but we'll see what 3 more months of distance will do.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Personally I think Final Fantasy XIII deserves it. But I wouldn't mind if it went to Mass Effect 2. It deserves it.