By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just bought a Xbox 360 Slim and im very surprise by...

... how nice it looks. It fits awesomely well with the old fat chromed PS3. It also looks a lot better quality than the previous Xbox generation. They made a very good job. My old one just broke, its a bad thing but the new one looks a lot better on the wall shelf, so its not too bad. In my opinion its not enough by itself to justify a second purchase but if you dont have a Xbox or one that is broken its a very good purchase.

Around the Network

yes the old 360 looked like a pieve of junk, i mean their was the rrod and it just looked so breakable, the slim is so much better. but i still dont understand the massive sales.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

I really wonder how many people have purchased "2nd 360" (slim or not) just because the first one has broken

whatever, a sale is sale ...

Time to Work !

libellule said:

I really wonder how many people have purchased "2nd 360" (slim or not) just because the first one has broken

I guess a lot of people... I have a friends who have purchase 4 since the release. Myself its the second one. I played like 12 games on Xbox since released and its already broken lol. Anyway, this thread wasnt meant to talk about that. It was a heads up to the new system. Im very impressed by it!

always X360's breaking down....

Around the Network
madmaniac said:

always X360's breaking down....

The reason I started the thread was to give a positive heads up about the system revision not to complain about my broken system.

Icyedge said:
libellule said:

I guess a lot of people... I have a friends who have purchase 4 since the release. Myself its the second one. I played like 12 games on Xbox since released and its already broken lol. Anyway, this thread wasnt meant to talk about that. It was a heads up to the new system. Im very impressed by it!

And this is why I fail in understanding consumer practices. I can accept rebuying one console because it failed and unfortunately you got a bad model but come on, 4 purchases and still be confident with the maker...

Sweep said:
Icyedge said:
libellule said:

And this is why I fail in understanding consumer practices. I can accept rebuying one console because it failed and unfortunately you got a bad model but come on, 4 purchases and still be confident with the maker...

LOL, he like all things Xbox. Hes gonna purchase Kinect first day while I know if it would be on another console he would bash it all day long. I stopped trying to understand and argue with him some while ago. Hes a desperate fanboy when it comes to video game. Myself im a gamer more than anything else. The system was broken some while ago but I wanted to replay tales of vesperia so I bought a new one. As a consumer it isnt a good thing but well, gaming takes priority over the company or the product for me. Surely, if I can choose between a company I respect or not, ill choose the one I respect even if it means paying more. In any case, I think Microsoft did a good job with their revision.

Sweep said:
Icyedge said:
libellule said:

Don't even know how this is possible.

at least 3 of them were still under warranty

Barozi said:
Sweep said:
Icyedge said:
libellule said:

Don't even know how this is possible.

at least 3 of them were still under warranty

2 in the first 3 years, no warranty whatsoever. The 3rd one was purchase with 3 years warranty (he had to pay for the warranty by that time) and had to be exchange also, I think 1 time (but I didnt count this since it wasnt a new purchase). The 4th one is a slim he just bought. So if you dont count the slim it makes 3. I didnt precise because I wasnt trying to prove anything.