By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Carmine...did u chooe death or life?

Carmine...did u chooe death or life?

I bought save carmine 24 32.88%

i bought die carmine 9 12.33%

Im too cheap to buy 17 23.29%

I dont play gears 8 10.96%

I just like polls 15 20.55%

Total:73
kiefer23 said:

You have too pay for those shirts lol? Fuck that.

Well the purchase of the shirts goes to a charity.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

I refuse to pay for a silly shirt to say if i want him dead or alive. Especially when my current Avatar shirt is as cool as it is.

I just hope you guys pick the right thing, and we can see him die in a brutal and evil way.

Nobody realize you are giving to charity when you purchase one of those shirts and essentially are also voting.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

LordMatrix said:
Carl2291 said:

I refuse to pay for a silly shirt to say if i want him dead or alive. Especially when my current Avatar shirt is as cool as it is.

I just hope you guys pick the right thing, and we can see him die in a brutal and evil way.

Nobody realize you are giving to charity when you purchase one of those shirts and essentially are also voting.

The money goes to charity? Which one?

This is the kind of shit that happens with Obama as president.  George W. Bush wasn't afraid to kill Carmine.

I wasn't going to buy the shirt until I saw that I had a little over 100 MS points and I wouldn't use it for anything else.

I chose to save Carmine. (sorry d21lewis lol)

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

This is the kind of shit that happens with Obama as president.  George W. Bush wasn't afraid to kill Carmine.

For this reason alone I am buying the Kill Carmine shirt.   Mans got a point,  traditions need to be preserved!!!!!

i got the die carmine for sort of the same reasons as d21 lewis. Carmine dies, its what happens lol, why change a great formula lol

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Carl2291 said:
LordMatrix said:
Carl2291 said:

I realised this coz it said so lol.

The money goes to gamers for sick or whatever it is called. It is a specific gaming one though, its for hospitals from memory.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko said:
Carl2291 said:
LordMatrix said:
Carl2291 said:

I realised this coz it said so lol.

The money goes to gamers for sick or whatever it is called. It is a specific gaming one though, its for hospitals from memory.

Hmm... Well. If i end up getting some points, I may splash out and get Carmine destroyed

ironmanDX said:

He has to die!!!!1!!!11!!!

Carmine has aways died. Is tradition people.

EXACTLY

If people save him there just ruining the joke

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent