By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Carmine...did u chooe death or life?

Carmine...did u chooe death or life?

I bought save carmine 24 32.88%

i bought die carmine 9 12.33%

Im too cheap to buy 17 23.29%

I dont play gears 8 10.96%

I just like polls 15 20.55%

Total:73

Did any of you buy and save/kill carmine shirts? If so vote plz! Im too cheap but i would choose to save him

Around the Network

You have too pay for those shirts lol? Fuck that.

I bought save carmine as the 3rd carmine is a total beast unlike the first 2 so want him to survive. Also never thought i would buy any avatar clothing but the money goes to charity so thought why not.

He has to die!!!!1!!!11!!!

Carmine has aways died. Is tradition people.

I didn't get one but I got one for my son and he chose to SAVE him. I have no problem with the first two noob Carmines getting killed because they were weak as hell but I agree that this recent Carmine is too bad ass to kill. I think that if he ends up getting killed, at least they will have him die a death worthy of his beastliness. 

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

Save Carmine!

As time progressed, we've gotten away from tradition.  No more family game night.  No more dinner at the table.  No Festivus (for the Rest of US).  It seems like the only tradition that's still alive in America is that a Carmine dies in Gears of War.  Now, if Carmine doesn't die, I don't know what to say about the American people.  If we show compassion and let Carmine live, we'll be no better than the Lion that eat their own young.  I'm getting a "Carmine Must Die" shirt.  Killing Carmine will lift us, as a people, to the level of the mighty muskrat (who ironically also eat their young).

d21lewis said:

As time progressed, we've gotten away from tradition.  No more family game night.  No more dinner at the table.  No Festivus (for the Rest of US).  It seems like the only tradition that's still alive in America is that a Carmine dies in Gears of War.  Now, if Carmine doesn't die, I don't know what to say about the American people.  If we show compassion and let Carmine live, we'll be no better than the Lion that eat their own young.  I'm getting a "Carmine Must Die" shirt.  Killing Carmine will lift us, as a people, to the level of the mighty muskrat (who ironically also eat their young).

You are wrong, my friend, but for all the right reasons. So I forgive you.

Machina said:

"I dont play gears"

In Soviet Russia, you don't play Gears.  Gears plays you!

I didn't vote in the Larry the Lobster poll.  Why would I pay to vote here?