By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Ghostbusters to feature 4-player Splitscreen!

The pictures sure are intriguing...

I'm not going to judge if it's a good or a bad game now, I'll just wait until I get my hands on the final product instead and decide if it is indeed a "baby version of the game with ps2 graphizx" (and I'm planning to try both versions of the game).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

^really i havnt seen that

I would say Luigi's Mansion was more inspired by the Ghostbusters than the other way around. Rip-off is too strong a term here anyway.

endurance said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
i just read the preview i'm now certain the game will be crap.
its a baby's version of the game, it will have ps2 graphics, its made by redfly studios (have you seen the latest videos of their mushroom men game, ugh)

i don't think this is anything to be excited about.

i thought mushroom men looked fun

I thought it looked fun too. I know the graghics aren't all that great but th Interview left me intrigued. But you may be right.

leo-j said:
* cough luigis mansion rip off cough *

Since the idea for Luigi Mansion was taken from Ghost Busters the Movie what choice do the Ghost Buster's the game producers have but to copy Luigi's Mansion (who borrowed from the movie the game will be based on).

Elebits was the same way.

Around the Network
Parokki said:
I would say Luigi's Mansion was more inspired by the Ghostbusters than the other way around. Rip-off is too strong a term here anyway.

yep i dont think this is a rip-off

SHMUPGurus said:

I'm not going to judge if it's a good or a bad game now, I'll just wait until I get my hands on the final product instead and decide if it is indeed a "baby version of the game with ps2 graphizx" (and I'm planning to try both versions of the game).

the preview itself said the game was much more kid-friendly than the other versions.

and when the wii gets a dumbed down version of a multiplat shared with the ps2 from a crap developer, i'm not going to expect anything above mediocre.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
SHMUPGurus said:

the preview itself said the game was more much more kid-friendly than the other versions.

and when a wii game has a dumbed down version of a multiplat shared with the ps2 from a crap developer, i'm not going to expect anything above mediocre.

you never know,since this developer hasnt released any games yet,so we dont know if there good or not

is this game coming out with a a new updated Ghostbuster movie

allstarr35 said:
is this game coming out with a a new updated Ghostbuster movie

i dont think so,but this is said to be the sequel of the movie