By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ds to match gba lifetime sales in the uk next week

the ds needs to sell 212k next week to match the gba lifetime sales in the uk and this week it did 224k so it should do it

just wanted to say congrates to the ds for doing it so quickly

Around the Network

yes and congrats to you for picking such a hot avatar.

What's with all of the semi-nude avatars all of a sudden? Not that i really mind, semi-nude avatars FTW!!!

superchunk said:
yes and congrats to you for picking such a hot avatar.

What's with all of the semi-nude avatars all of a sudden? Not that i really mind, nude avatars FTW!!!

fixed it for you chunk

LOL Shasta

@shasta, yeah that would be better. but, then this site would be NSFW.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
What does NSFW mean?

Not Safe For Work is it not

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Not Safe For Work. The worst reason for getting fired is having your boss freak out because he saw a nekkid chick on your comp.

Back on topic: Wooooooooow, Nintendo's really aiming for non-US/Japan markets. Nice.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

i love xbox 360 said:

the ds needs to sell 212k next week to match the gba lifetime sales in the uk and this week it did 224k so it should do it

What's this? What's this?

A Nintendo system beating another in half the time?

What took 6 years for the GBA to sell DS beat it in 3?

The previous sales champ bested by the new upstart in half the time? With the true sales mostly coming in the last 2/3 of that 3 years?

Why does this sound familiar and why will this happen again with the Wii in comparison to the PS2?

Just look at the Atlantic & that's your clue. Notice its general color and see the color of the plant life which came from it to recognize another visual metaphor.

i love xbox 360's signature 

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 20 Million (if they can make enough)

Xbox 360 - 16 Million

Playstation 3 - 8 Million

Smart man. Another one voting for 20 Million on the gamer's ballot.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Does the GBA have the current record of sales in the UK?!... DS would trumph that in style!

Btw: JohnLucas, i don't think Wii can sell at a pase the DS is doing cuzz handhelds are in a league of their own these days... However, i'm pretty sure it'll top the PS2 in the UK (Not entirely sure Ww though... If the Wii can hold this pase throughout 08 it might)...

THE NETHERLANDS

johnlucas said:
i love xbox 360 said:

What's this? What's this?

A Nintendo system beating another in half the time?

What took 6 years for the GBA to sell DS beat it in 3?

The previous sales champ bested by the new upstart in half the time? With the true sales mostly coming in the last 2/3 of that 3 years?

Why does this sound familiar and why will this happen again with the Wii in comparison to the PS2?

Just look at the Atlantic & that's your clue. Notice its general color and see the color of the plant life which came from it to recognize another visual metaphor.

i love xbox 360's signature 

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 20 Million (if they can make enough)

Xbox 360 - 16 Million

Playstation 3 - 8 Million

Smart man. Another one voting for 20 Million on the gamer's ballot.

John Lucas 

thanks for calling me a smart man, i really do believe they can sell 20million by the end of the year, if they can make enough