By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What (in your opinion) is the best musician/band/pop group...?!

The music I like best is from Linkin Park.

My favorite song of them is 'session'.

My favorite album: 'Reanimation'.

Genre: Nu-metal/Rock/Alternative/Electro-something...

Noteable other good music:

U2.

Hoobastank.

Fort Minor.

Daft Punk.

Coldplay.

Red hot chilli peppers. 

What is in your opinions the best musician?!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Foo Fighters are amazing.

I really like Alter Bridge.

Mae.

Feeder.

Stone Roses.

Machine Head.

And my favourite band, Sigur Rós.

These are some of my modern choices, I like far too much older music.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Musician? Dvorak or Tchaicovsky.
Band? Simon and Garfunkel, I guess.

If we're talking modern stuff, I really like Burial. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

yeah Sigur Ros is awesome!!

If you want to see what I like just click me (i'm to lazy)

The Beatles, Coldplay, radiohead, the killers, Bob Dylan, U2, Joy Division

Around the Network

My favorite bands are Lamb Of God and In Flames. Soilwork, Metallica, Dark Tranquility, Mastodon, Shadows Fall, DevilDriver, Machine Head, Dream Theater, All That Remains, Children Of Bodom, Killswitch Engage, Arch Enemy, DragonForce, Daath, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Pantera, Slayer, As I Lay Dying are all really good too.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Jimi Tenor. And Carlos Vives is quite good.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

As I Lay Dying? iv'e seen them them when they were in concert with Lamb of god and Chamaira, not really the kind of band I like though to emo-ish metal.

Britney Spears of course... :P
Madonna
Blackeyepeas
Pink
Darren hayes
Evanescence
and others...

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

SleepWaking said:
As I Lay Dying? iv'e seen them them when they were in concert with Lamb of god and Chamaira, not really the kind of band I like though to emo-ish metal.

Their first three albums were ok but their new one is awesome, its more thrash metal than their former metalcore style.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music