By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Move : Heavy Rain Gameplay

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohh... Ohhhh... Ohhh..."

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network

awesome!

WilliamWatts said:

It'd work better if it had two motion controllers.

i think it would be very confusing... the "command" pops in the screen and you do with ever controller you want? that ain't logic. to differentiate one from the other, the "commands" in the screen must have different colors ... if people complain about simple QTE, imagine this!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

looks like all the hate for ps move on heavy rain is unjustified from watching this video it is excellent, proper 1:1 and look how fast you have to react, simply amazing....

sergiodaly said:
WilliamWatts said:

i think it would be very confusing... the "command" pops in the screen and you do with ever controller you want? that ain't logic. to differentiate one from the other, the "commands" in the screen must have different colors ... if people complain about simple QTE, imagine this!

Well in any case, its just a load of waggle. I figured it would become more than Moves version of waggle if it had two, one for each hand. You already have that separation in the game between the right/left sticks somewhat.

Around the Network

heavy rain was an amazing play through one time, abosultely no replay value for me = i wish i would of waited for the move now with this game

WilliamWatts said:
sergiodaly said:
WilliamWatts said:

Well in any case, its just a load of waggle. I figured it would become more than Moves version of waggle if it had two, one for each hand. You already have that separation in the game between the right/left sticks somewhat.

go away you always hate anything ps move, we shall have fun with heavy rain, meanwhile you an be jealous as much as you want...

I wanna chop off Ethan fingers with that Move that would be Awesome!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Yeah, I liked the look of this. It's one of the reasons I'm buying Move. Actually it's the only reason (so far) I'm buying Move for myself, the other reasons I'm buying Move are all for my kids. Though no doubt I'll play myself some Sorcery when it comes out.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I'm really looking forward to trying this out, I'm definitely getting the Move edition, seeing as I don't have the game anymore anyway.