By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - VGChartz vote! What version of Halo Reach are you buying?

VGChartz vote! What version of Halo Reach are you buying?

Legendary Edition 24 29.27%

Limited Edition 16 19.51%

Regular Standard Edition 12 14.63%

AMAZING new 360 slim Halo Reach bundle 6 7.32%

None 24 29.27%

Total:82
kowenicki said:

Id love to know how many of the "none" votes actually own or have any intention of ever owning a 360...

It'd be good if ioi could make the usernames viewable

Around the Network
Millenium said:

AMAZING new 360 slim Halo Reach bundle.

&

Legendary Edition.

Same here. I already fully paid for the Legendary Edition and next I'm going to pre-order and fully pay for the 360S bundle. I'll find someone to give the regular edition to. Also I love the fact that the Limited Edition 360 has special Halo sound effects and other goodies for the console.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I haven't decided yet but it's between limited and legendary.

I kind of wish the reach 360 came with the legendary edition.

Oh, and Amazon has $20 VG credit on all three versions of Reach I beleive. That's 1600 MS points you can spend on extra maps.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire