By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's buying the NEW Reach 360s?

Who's buying the NEW Reach 360s?

Absolutely. Preorders mine! 13 21.31%

Thinking about it. Looks awesome. 22 36.07%

Nah. I like Halo, but not that much. 26 42.62%

Total:61

i am! and at launch and without looking at how much it is (i always do this when i buy expensive stuff, to avoid being all guilty)  , and i seem the only one who doesn't own a 360 already here >_>;

Edit: i am not preording it , i never preorder anything , i 'll buy it when its in stores.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

Another rigged poll.

Well, I guess you can say nah. I mean realistically that is the only option for "no", even if the added part is terribly unnecessary. 

Seriously thinking about it, as it looks pretty cool. I put in a pre-order for one at Amazon JP (I know they will stop taking pre-orders very fast), so I will be assured I can get one if I go through with the purchase.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Recently grabbed the new X360 S however, a buddy of mine is wanting to get an X360 S and he knows I am a big fan of Halo plus I think the silver look is cool so he told me that if he gets that we could simply trade systems with eachother and and because he really isn`t a Halo fan he would sell me Halo: Reach if I wished. So no I am not getting it (unless my friend & I do the trade) but  I am a big fan of Halo.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

I'm considering it.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

I want one so bad!  But there is no way in hell I will be able to get $400 extra by the time Reach comes out.

There are always ways, Ebay is your friend. Get rid of some of your shit that you have lying around that you haven't touched in years but somehow you feel like you still need it. Or have a yard sale, go mow a few lawns or go bone a fat chick (or dude if that's your thing) and get her( or him) to buy it for you. There are always ways ;)

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.