By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Halo: Reach themed Xbox 360 S to be revealed!

The Reach bundle is what i am waiting now for too. It just makes more sense as i want the console and i want Reach, hopefully getting them together will be a little cheaper then buying the console and game seperate. However two custom wireless controllers will probably bump the cost up quite a bit i imagine...

Around the Network

Haha i was going to pick up the 360 s yeaterday but ill wait for this

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Piggychan posted a tiny pic in the America up thread:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

They have some better pics up at Kotaku. Including the side design.

http://kotaku.com/5594210/halo-reach-bundle-leaks/gallery/

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

can they somehow bundle kinect with that? It would be just what I want! I want to get a new 360, but I want kinect and reach too

Around the Network

Sweet! almost Wish i would have waited to buy a 360S.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Here's the unboxing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGRW8R-rvWM&feature=player_embedded

And it looks awesome...

Hmmm...not feeling this.  I was holding out on getting my a 360s for the kinect bundle, but since it isn't the 360s 250GB, I'm going to jump the gun on getting it now as I've been feigning over having one.  I think this move is going to make Halo Reach a serious system seller...probably 500K in the launch week, like Halo 3 did.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

I want the figurine far more the silver console...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

so, Halo Reach will a console seller.  Many in this site were sceptical about Halo Reach being a system seller.

I will now wait for this one as well.