By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Halo: Reach themed Xbox 360 S to be revealed!

Of Course Halo Reach is going to be a Console Seller, that was just Fanboy wishful thinking that it wouldn't be..

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

After what the MW2 bundle did (I picked one up myself) I'm sure this thing is going to sell like hotcakes...People can doubt the ability of Halo all they want, but in about 2 weeks, M$ is going to turn on the Halo Marketing Jets and it is going to be EVERYWHERE...just watch.  I still say it pushes 6-7 million in week one.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:

After what the MW2 bundle did (I picked one up myself) I'm sure this thing is going to sell like hotcakes...People can doubt the ability of Halo all they want, but in about 2 weeks, M$ is going to turn on the Halo Marketing Jets and it is going to be EVERYWHERE...just watch.  I still say it pushes 6-7 million in week one.

I think Microsoft should make a deal with Coca-Cola this time instead of that other drink.

Now I know what slim 360 I want.  That is just so amazing!

If I buy an Xbox 360, it will be that bundle. My friend sent me a link to it because he wants me to buy one. I think he might have succeeded!

http://www.techtree.com/India/News/Limited_Edition_Xbox_360_Halo_Reach_Bundle_Shown/551-112369-585.html

Its got a good picture btw.

Around the Network

Super nice =)

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

man every day i learn something new about video games.

I'm just typing openly here to keep my mind straight over all the 360 skus;

would it be accurate to say;

- There will be a $200 4 gig sku

- There will be a $300 4 gig Kinect bundle

- There will be a $300 250 gig sku

- There will be a $400 Halo Reach 250 gig bundle

????

I hope they dont decide to offer an ultimate kinect/halo bundle, or a black ops bundle, I am confused enough as it is.

new systems and colors and bundles and peripherals are cool, but all in one holiday season is... very competative.

I think with all of these options available to the consumer, we will not see a price drop on any of the 360 models till sometime in 2011.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Interesting that they don't have any info listed on the Xbox US website, but on the Xbox Japan website they have all the info about the Halo Reach Xbox 360s.

http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/hardware/consolelineup/xbox360haloreachlimitededition.htm

It includes: The console w/250gb hd, Halo Reach the game, 2 wireless controllers, and one wired headset (would be better if they had 2 right? ;-p ), and 4 batteries, AV cables, power supply, manual, etc.

They will also be selling the LE controller by itself as well. It will include the controller, and a special dlc download token (probably for a reach item). There will also be a limited edition Reach wireless headset available for purchase as well.

A special Xbox Live Gold 12 month Membership card will also be available. It will have a Halo Reach design on the card and give you the 12 months 2 free months in addition to that. (same price as a regular 12 month subscription card)

Now I saw these on the JP website, so they might just be available in Japan... Probably available everywhere though, just like the LE Halo 3 stuff before.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

I'm so glad that I haven't bought the new 360s yet.  I'm going to wait for this baby to be released and then I'll buy it! 

CGI-Quality said:

DAMN!

That is quite possibly the sexiest console I have ever seen.