By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Takes Off the Gloves, Unleashes Comparison Chart!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Jay520 said:

You gotta admit some of the categories (Buttons, wireless, secondary controller, Rechargeable batteries) are unfair given that Kinect isn't a controller to begin with. 

yep but MS started this BS and they weren't exactly 'factual either...I'm shocked SOny didn't use the couch, max 2 players, dress code etc for this..in a hurry or waiting to use it later on in a proper ad? most probably

Either way PR battles are FUN!

True

Around the Network

Hmm it says there's voice command and recognition, so could they implement some of Kinect's multimedia functions? "PS3 on"?

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

HAHAHAHA

Buttons : YES

ROFL!!! seriously tho this looks like it's created for teh lulz.

spiffiness said:

Hmm it says there's voice command and recognition, so could they implement some of Kinect's multimedia functions? "PS3 on"?

Most everything Kinect can do the PSEYE can do. They just haven't really done it yet and it wouldn't be as high resolution/depth of field as the Kinect is (I believe).

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Jay520 said:

You gotta admit some of the categories (Buttons, wireless, secondary controller, Rechargeable batteries) are unfair given that Kinect isn't a controller to begin with. 

yep but MS started this BS and they weren't exactly 'factual either...I'm shocked SOny didn't use the couch, max 2 players, dress code etc for this..in a hurry or waiting to use it later on in a proper ad? most probably

people are forgetting fast.

http://www.x2theg.com/2009/01/sony-xbox-360-vs-ps3-price-comparison.html

official Sony press release, January 2009

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Kinect has no buttons.

DirtyP2002 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Jay520 said:

people are forgetting fast.

http://www.x2theg.com/2009/01/sony-xbox-360-vs-ps3-price-comparison.html

official Sony press release, January 2009

lol really? now going back one year back to actually defend MS now are we? Let's face it..MS brought this motion control compare crap charts to the tables today....and they are just geting the response they deserve and it won't end...I hope Ninty does one too to make it more fun....

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

poroporo said:

Kinect has no buttons.

It does, they are virtual

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
poroporo said:

Kinect has no buttons.

It does, they are virtual

Pew Pew Pew!

spiffiness said:

it kinda already have this feature on singstar , so it can easily be used on the PS3 itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TaUsSy-f0Y

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.