By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever agreed to a villain's point/concept in a game?

Bowser from Mario Party 7.

If I wasn't invited to a Cruise around the world, I would try to destroy their fun, too.

Around the Network
disolitude said:

I am still waiting for a WW2 game where I can pay as the Germans.

We all know how its going to end if we play as the Allies, but if are allowed to play as Germans, we may be able to change history! For the worse... but who cares, something different!

Exactly, why don't more people have the balls, to show alternatives to WW2. Maybe show Japan winning as well. 

King K Rool, I like bananas too

d21lewis said:
morenoingrato said:

Magus, after I got why he really was doing what he was doing

This was my answer.

He is not the villain though

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
d21lewis said:
morenoingrato said:

Magus, after I got why he really was doing what he was doing

This was my answer.

He is not the villain though

Well Lavos had a pretty good point, too.  He gives us all of our technology and intelligence and allows us to evolve.  The LEAST we could do was let him eat us.

And, I guess that pretty much everyone that opposed me in Braid was doing the right thing.

Around the Network

Sephiroth.

Helghan and Andrew Ryan

ultimecia & edea (best villain in any game nd frm th best FF game)

:s Ultimecia one of the weakest FF villain...

tonio_13 said:

:s Ultimecia one of the weakest FF villain...

FF II has the weakest villian.

Ultimecia can be a challenge. But so many people cheat and use cards to make sure they don't die.