By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever agreed to a villain's point/concept in a game?

Dr. Robotnik. Evil cyborg animals would be so ownage. They could bring you breakfast in bed, mow the lawn, and keep your wife company while she scrap books and you pwn noobs on Xbox Live.

Around the Network

Hmm, that is a very good question. I think I agree with Bowser's decision to kidnap the princess! 

I agree with most. There's no peace without destruction.

Baten Kaitos Origins.

I agreed with that Baelheit villian 100%.

Then some blue-haired bastard said "ZOMG!!! NO! YOU'RE DUMB!! I'M THE PROTAGONIST AND MACHINERY IS BAD!"

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Luther/Lucifer from Star Ocean 3

If my own virtual reality creations were becoming that advanced and aware, that they posed a threat I would want them gone too. He was fully justified

Any villian that wants to eradicate human's because they are a threat to the planet

Around the Network
Soriku said:
dtewi said:

Baten Kaitos Origins.

I agreed with that Baelheit villian 100%.

Then some blue-haired bastard said "ZOMG!!! NO! YOU'RE DUMB!! I'M THE PROTAGONIST AND MACHINERY IS BAD!"

Promachination wasn't really bad...until Baelheit said he'd destroy the continents so everyone can live on Tarazed...

Hey, you said motives, not actions.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

The only one I can think of right now is Kessler from InFamous.  He wanted Cole to gain his powers sooner and be ready to battle The Beast when the time came. 

EVERYONE had a good motive in Valkyria Chronicles, its just that everyone's motive conflicted with one another, which is true about war in real life.

i knew a lot of these, but damn i can't remember =[

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I always thought Kefkas line of reasoning was very sensible.

And his actions too.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

a couple times...i cant remember specific cases off the top of my head though.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur