Art Style: Rotozoa

World Of Goo

Mega Man 9

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King

Sword & Soldiers

Lost Winds

Lost Winds: Winter Of The Melodias

all in all Im very happy with what DLC games I have at my disposal

Question do you just own a Wii, because if not you could have saved your self a significant amount of money buying the Sonic collection. If Wii is your only system then I can understand the investment Genesis games were awesome.

Around the Network

Xbox Live

Don't Be Nervous When Talking To Girls -Only cost a dollar or two.  Fun for what it was.

Aquarium HD -Best Screensaver I've ever seen.  I leave it on in the background when I listen to music, sometimes.  Not bad for  couple of dollars.

Cassie's Corner -Another $1 Indie game.  FMV quiz game.  Not bad for the price.

The Maw -very charming and fun platformer.  My kid beat it with me coaching her.  I'll go back and beat it for the achievements, one day.

Shadow Complex -This is exactly what downloadable games should be!  Fun throwback to a simpler time with snazzy graphics.

'Splosion Man -To me, it's more fun than New Super Mario Bros.  Platforming at its 2D best!  Tough as hell, though.

Peggle -NOOOOOOOO!

Commandos:  Attack of the Genos -Reminded me of Advance Wars.  Haven't really played it much, though.

Contra:  Arcade/Nes classic that's still fun.

Dash of Destruction:  Even free, this game is still a little overpriced.

Totem Ball:  Microsoft's first attempt at an "Eye Toy" game.  It's so horrible, it gave me cancer of the balls.

Ms. Pac Man:  I don't remember the ghosts being this fucking smart in the arcade!  They'll rape your ass in seconds!

Undertow:  It was free and it got high ratings.  I haven't taken the time to play it, yet.

Aegis Wing:  A free 2D shooter.  It has four player co-op.  I need to play it with friends so that I can get some of the Achievements........

Hexic HD:  Was free with my 360.  It's fun but too complicated for the casual puzzle gamer.

Bionic Commando ReArmed:  This is how a retro game is supposed to be done!  Upgraded technology and old school fun.  I beat the original on the Nes but this version is HARD.

Geometry Wars Retro Evolved:  The game that opened my mind to downloading games.  More fun than it's simple (yet beautiful) graphics would imply.  I go back and play it all of the time.

Pinball FX:  Decent Pinball sim.  No more.  No less.

Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting:  Perfect port of the classic.  AI is a sonnuva bitch and the online community is brutal.

Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix:  Some of my fondest memories this generation is because of this game.  I love it.

Feeding Frenzy:  Good entry level to gaming for kids.

Uno:  Again, some of the best memories I'll have this generation will be of the nights that I got drunk and played UNO online.  This game made the Live Vision Camera worth it.

Golden Axe:  Perfect port of the old school Arcade Game.

Double Dragon:  Same as above.  Still fun decades later.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1989:  Same as above except less fun.

Spyglass Boardgames:  Checkers, Chess, and two other games that I've never played.  Not a bad purchase but nobody plays online anymore......and I suck at chess.

Soul Calibur:  Leaves out a lot of content from the Dreamcast disc.  Still worth the $10, though.

Castle Crashers:  If you own a PS3 or 360 and you don't like this game, I don't like you.

Braid:  In my opinion, the best downloadable game on the market and one of the best games this generation.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2:  Wanted this game so badly because of nostalgia and the promise of online.  When I finally got it, I didn't even want to play it.  Go figure.

I'll do my PSN/Virtual Arcade games later.

OutRun Online Arcade:  This game was great!  I need to go back and play it.  Classic Sega.

d21lewis said:

Xbox Live

Uno:  Again, some of the best memories I'll have this generation will be of the nights that I got drunk and played UNO online.  This game made the Live Vision Camera worth it.

Were you the guy who got banned until 9999 for "showing stuff" playing Uno? :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:
d21lewis said:

Xbox Live

Oh man that's win!

My list:

Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Super Metroid

Gunstar Heroes

StarCraft II beta (what? It's a DLC game)

Tanstalas said:
d21lewis said:

Xbox Live

Nah.  They never caught me!  But I've seen things.  Lotsa things!

I mean boobies.

Around the Network

Hustle Kings Snooker DLC.

Brilliant game, awesome graphics, easy to control, £6.29 £2.39 for the snooker BARGAIN. 10/10

Joe Danger

Birllaint, additive fun, worth the £10. 9.5 /10

Super Stardust HD

Awesome game, endless is great fun. 9/10

Shatter

Love it 9/10

Worms

Who doesn't like worms? 8/10

Blue Toad Murder Files

I only have episode 1 , got it on sale for 99p , decent game but not worth the full price, also have ep 3 which I got free but waiting to see if ep 2 goes on sale before playing it . 7/10

flOw

Get it free , barly played it.

Rag Doll Kung Fu

Got it free , enjoyed it, six axis control works well 7.5/10

WiiWare:

Megaman 9 - 9

World of Goo - 10

DSiWare

Art Style Picopict - 9

DQ Wars - 8

Virtual Console:

Super Metroid - 10

Sin and Punishment - 9

Super Castlevania IV - 9

Super Mario RPG - 9

Secret of Mana - 10

Zelda MM - 10

Paper Mario - 9

Shining Force - 9

Gunstar Heroes - 9

DKC 2 - 9

Ogre Battle 64 - 10

PSN:

Braid - 8

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - 9

Overall, I would rank download services like this:

WiiWare/Virtual Console - 10/10

PSN - 8/10

DSiWare - 6/10

XBL:-
- Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 -  My first DLC. Extremely addictive. Love it! ~~ 8.6/10
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Still as good as ever. One of the best platformers I've played. ~~~ 9.3/10
- Frogger - Same old same old. ~~~ 6/10
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Nostalgia FTW ~~~ 9.5/10
- SoulCalibur - I enjoyed it more than IV. Its age is showing though. ~~~ 8.5/10 (9.8/10 for the DC version)
- UNO - Who said UNO is for kids? ~~~ 8/10
- Worms 2: Armageddon - Extremely fun playing with my friends. ~~~ 8/10

PSN:-
- Vagrant Story - Recently bought it. Didn't get the chance to play it yet.
- Flower - Same as above.