By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

theRepublic said:

Vote: Vetteman

He has been online recently, but has only posted once in the game so far.

I didn't even realize he had only posted once this game...  That is unheard of, we are on page 6 (50 posts per page) - I realize he isn't a really active poster, but he has like  0.3% of total posts

Vote: Vetteman - If anything just to encourage more talking from him (Plus like Dsis said, it's not like it's herpes so spread it around, see Hatmoza, I don't have ADD!)

@Mod - Instead of ending the day can you set that as a deadline to replace Hep?  Maybe set the days end for 24 hours after the first deadline to replace Hep?

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

So far, makingmusic was a fake, and dsister is the only person people suspect with a reason, but some people are voting for others, and people want to end today....

hmm....

noname2200 said:
theRepublic said:

I actually just checked on Hephaestos.  I don't think he has logged on since the game started.  We can't really hold that against him.  Not just yet, anyway.  If it goes on too much longer then a modkill/replacement is in order.

Good point.  Question: does he usually go several days without logging in, or is this new?  I've never noticed before. He last logged on that the game started, so it's just possible that he got the PM with his role in it.  But if it's common for him to be MIA for days at a time then I'd say it's safe to clear him.  I don't really suspect him, but despite over 300 posts I don't think we really have much else to go on right now.

I have no clue what his login history is like.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

dsister said:

Screw that!

unvote

Vote: Hatmoza

You just switched to Vetteman, to increase the pressure on him to two votes.  I understand that, because that is how you get people talking, and how you get the action going.

But then you immediately switch to Hatmoza with no reason?  Why?  This brings back memories of the old Dsister.  

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
dsister said:

Screw that!

unvote

Vote: Hatmoza

You just switched to Vetteman, to increase the pressure on him to two votes.  I understand that, because that is how you get people talking, and how you get the action going.

But then you immediately switch to Hatmoza with no reason?  Why?  This brings back memories of the old Dsister.  

I think he started reminiscing about KF and how they used to skip through fields of dandelions whilst holding hands and it brought back the old dsister...

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

Hatmoza: Vote: no lynch

dsister: You're active lurking and what happened to this*(broken link)

Hatmoza: Define active lurking

dsis: *posts a link*

Hatmoza: Define active lurking

Hatmoza: Oh nevermind.

dsis: *Posts definition.*

Hatmoza: *doesn't completely read definition*

Hatmoza: dsister lacks lacks balance in keeping his arguments contained however.

Who am I parroting?

dsister: I never said you were parroting, "what does lacks balance in keeping his arguments contained however." mean?

Hatmoza: See you asking that just proves it.

dsister: What does it mean?

Hatmoza: dsis, think how silly you look right now pushing this argument. I've answered all your questions. "I got to go class now. Next time try to concentrate more on what  it is you're accusing me of by not getting annoyed with me by mirroring my questioning back at me.I still don't know what you're trying to get at *slow clap*"

dsister: what did you mean though?

hatmoza: Yay! a deadline

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

RCTjunkie said:

So far, makingmusic was a fake, and dsister is the only person people suspect with a reason, but some people are voting for others, and people want to end today....

hmm....

Who are these people that suspect me, and what are the reasons? If you don't mind my asking

@Dsister

That all happened before you voted for Vetteman.

Now Playing

theRepublic said:

@Dsister

That all happened before you voted for Vetteman.

Not the last bit from hatmoza.

wait. I'm wrong. I was writing the post where I voted for Vetteman. While Hatmoza was posting. When I saw what he posted I changed my vote