By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

dsister said:

wait. I'm wrong. I was writing the post where I voted for Vetteman. While Hatmoza was posting. When I saw what he posted I changed my vote

Because Hatmoza said...

hatmoza said:

15 hours? Mod kill incomings! 

You are thinking that Hatmoza is Mafia just because he made a joke about Hep being modkilled that he is scum?  If that is your logic then you must also think that Hep is pro-town, because if Hep is Mafia then hatmoza would not want to see him modkilled.

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:

You are thinking that Hatmoza is Mafia just because he made a joke about Hep being modkilled that he is scum?  If that is your logic then you must also think that Hep is pro-town, because if Hep is Mafia then hatmoza would not want to see him modkilled.

No. I want him to answer the question.

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:

That is Snakeyez btw... -_-

Also I would love to see everyone's top three suspects, and why you are suspectimg them

1. GodOfWar_3ever
2. nen-suer
3. c03n3nj0
4. dsister: Supermario; For voting no lynch on his first post in the thread(iirc), Snakeeyez; Same as Mario, Tanstalas;
5. theRepublic
6. Vetteman94
7. Nikells
8. hatmoza
9. trangentspree
10. Hephaestos
11. noname2200
12. Final-Fan
13. Stefl1504
14. sabby_e17
15. Soleron
16. RCTjunkie
17. Khuutra
18. Tanstalas
19. Silver-Tiger
20. Falcon095
21. SnakeEyez
22. Gnizmo 
23. supermario

Supermario; For voting no lynch on his first post in the thread(iirc)

Snakeeyez; Same as Mario

Tanstalas; Not really adding much to the conversation, then voting no lynch.

I'll answer this now I suppose, but Nen is not in the game :P

1. Supermario - For same reason as you - If Vette posts soon and explains his lack O'posts SM128 will get my vote - or I will No lynch
2. Vetteman - For only posting once in a 350 thread
3. Dsister - For getting really paranoid and accusing almost everyone of being mafia, though you could be doing this to encourage conversation.

Now - my question to you, your reason for suspecting me... ?  For voting no lynch?  I think that was after 250 or so posts and I said why I was voting no lynch.  I explained that this has gone on for 250 posts and we probably were not going to get more info out of the day unless Hep came on and said he was the cop :P  You also said not adding much to the conversation, I LOL at this, wait till game is over and I explain what I did and you go back and look at my posts...  Remember how I said you can't see the forest for the trees?

Tanstalas said:

1. Supermario - For same reason as you - If Vette posts soon and explains his lack O'posts SM128 will get my vote - or I will No lynch
3. Dsister - For getting really paranoid and accusing almost everyone of being mafia, though you could be doing this to encourage conversation.

Could you link me to posts where I accused people of being mafia?

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
Tanstalas said:

Could you link me to posts where I accused people of being mafia?

Sorry, I guess the appropriate word would be throwing suspicion around via your posts and your FoS's and Votes.  I think you have probably voted or FoS'd more people this game than anyone else :P

Around the Network

Hmm... I think we should get to lynch someone or let it be... since we soon reach a deadline (it was a deadline for the end of day 1, am I right and not for a replacement)

Right now I am pretty confused about all the ruckus dsister caused and I am not really sure if he just wants to lynch someone or if he is just trying to confuse us, also I am not sure that he is scum...

I dislike voting for people who haven't logged on recently. Hell I have been sketchy due to internet problems that may or may not clear up. That said, if you can visit the site then you can throw a post here. If not then why bother trying to play?

Vote: Vetteman

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Right then: I can see people are getting impatient with day 1 (mostly sabby) so I'm going to stick by my guns and vote for one of the lurkers rather than a no lynch.

Vote: Vetteman94

Yes, Hephaestos is officially the biggest lurker but it does seem a waste of a vote if he's going to be modkilled anyway (and it seems like he's genuinely not been around so far.)

dsister is acting suspiciously and throwing votes around but I honestly believe this is just his personality as I've seen this wild behavior before from him. I find it hard to believe a mafia member would draw so much attention to himself on day 1 (at the very least he's asking to get himself investigated.) Also: Although he's all over the place he's intermittently asking some decent questions.

While I still think that no lynch is best on the first day, the fact that Vetteman has only posted once makes me suspicious. In the last game, he played it the same way and he ended up being scum. Still too early to tell but,

FoS: Vetteman

Looks like Vetteman's online now.  If he doesn't post by morning I intend to vote him and I encourage everyone else to do the same. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!