By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

The anxious wait is fun.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

I so called it: "Somehow, he could be the remaining godfather trying to play as much of a pro-town game as possible. " ~ j0 http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3566999

Bah, you posted about everyone there.  That doesn't count as a "Called it!"!

noname is lynched

DAY 7 ends

***Mafia B wins****

Congrats "stefl".....you actually did it

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Meh! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I would like to thank everyone who voted to lynch me after I completely shot holes through Stefl's story,  yet no one believed me.   The town deserved to lose in this game due to the lack of participation and care.  

Yeah Im a little bit sour about the ending

Also  are we going to get a chart showing the night actions of everyone?

Around the Network

Mafia Round 18 Awards

Bogeyman

Face it, everyone is scared of you. Targeted by the cop and 2 mafia members on the first night
you cant survive a night without a doctor
Won by Khuutra

Mafia hitman

Killng an innocent is bad. killing a cop is very bad, but killing a cop the night he identifies a mafia member!
well thats just a mafia hit
Won by vetteman

Godfather
Calm and precise. The town was almost yours if only you paid close attention to your role pm (or the people you murdered) you probably could have won this
Won by noname2200

MVP
You are the game winner, the champ, the one who stomps everyone at every turn.
Won by Stefl

Good Cop/unlucky Cop
Two investigation 2 mafia hits. the first dies before you can report him and you die before reporting the secound
Won by Republic

Blind wolf!
You're always in the middle of the conflict, but never see what you need to see
won by Nikkels

Serial chicken?

"No man...they're going to get me" that pretty much sums all your nights.
To scared to leave your home and make a kill fearing that you will be Targeted

Won by Sabby

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Vetteman94 said:

I would like to thank everyone who voted to lynch me after I completely shot holes through Stefl's story,  yet no one believed me.   The town deserved to lose in this game due to the lack of participation and care.  

Yeah Im a little bit sour about the ending

Also  are we going to get a chart showing the night actions of everyone?

maybe tomorrow, am going to bed now.

I still cant believe stefl won. After you turned up innocent i thought the day will end in 2 minutes with him lynched!!

Vetteman! 

He had a mafia! Why!? 

nooooooooooo *shakes fist*

han Hatmoza is gonna kill me :x he had it all right =D

well played stefl, you've managed to get healed by the doc I would guess :p (and this explains the low kills... he was too busy doing tracking?)

I appologize again for the modhammer... mine, the others and the great players like mario (still angry that he actually was town) actually screwed the town pretty bad, though the initial double mafia kill was a great equalizer.

game was pretty entertaining thowards the end... but a real chore to read for the first 900 posts :x

Thanks Nen for the hosting!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

nen-suer said

Mafia hitman

Killng an innocent is bad. killing a cop is very bad, but killing a cop the night he identifies a mafia member!
well thats just a mafia hit
Won by vetteman

Interesting,  I would have thought that theRepublic would have investigated me after the whole no lynch plan.