By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Argh! NO! I WONT BE TRICKED!

Vote: No Lynch!

Around the Network

Vote Stefl.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

So... is it over?

Noname, what the hell? I asked you to wait just a bit more....

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

Yup!  No take backs!

And seriously, it's about f***ing time.  This game went on waaaaaaaaaaaay too long, and not once was it for any good reason.  I feel bad for the people who died early, and had to watch us hold our dicks in hand for weeks before they could start the next game.

Around the Network

So... now we need the night... Mafia A... whoever you are... I entrust you with our victory... trying to kill me will fail...

It's pretty much over.

I had a 100% plan to let the town win. But Noname screwed it over. IF stefl would have voted for me, I would have voted for j0, and thus lynching all three of you. I would the last remaining townie (and player) and town would have won.

nah, it' doesn't matter anymore now. Mafia won. gg guys.

Silver-Tiger said:

Noname, what the hell? I asked you to wait just a bit more....

And I gave you the time you asked for.  Seriously, and I mean this with no offense to anyone, the game was boring me to tears towards the end, and I'm glad to be rid of it.  Before that it was fun, though!

Silver-Tiger said:

It's pretty much over.

I had a 100% to let the town win. But Noname screwed it over. IF stelf would have voted for me, I would have voted for j0, and thus lynching all three of you. I would the last remaining townie (and player) and town would have won.

Er...That's not how the rules work.  So I'm not sure what you're getting at...?

noname2200 said:

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way: we've already seen that you've done a convenient 180 overnight, and that you've been an active lurker this entire game.  You've done nothing to address those issues.  Instead, you've suddenly stopped dragging your feet and started voting for people, throwing your previous caution to the wind, and all it took was for someone to openly say they suspected you.  Long story short, I've already explained myself.

Now it's your turn.

You haven't answered my questions, either. 

But fine, let's see...

Firstly, no @ the bold

If we go by when I did that "180" then maybe it was when I made this post. it was the first, where I laid out my suspicions of people, and tried to narrow down a list of mafia. Generally after that, my posts become longer. At that time no one was suspecting me. 

I will argue that I never strayed off-topic (except for once, where I recalled a previous mafia game with dsis) and if a portion of my posts were on-topic and on the discussion. The only time I recall actually repeating something someone said on a vote was the one with snakeeyez (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3543466) that was even before the bandwagon started and he got lynched, as it was the second vote for him, while everybody else in the game was FoSing and voting someone else at that time. 

Most of my posts while the lurker phase of the game where pretty spot on. I was completely right about the innocence of Falcon, and as it turns out now, vetteman. I questioned the bandwagon on him, but I later actually voted for him because I was going to be absent for a while and didn't want to get in the way of what the town wished while I was gone. 

Anyways, let's question your suspicion of my change of heart. I was generally more quiet before Day 5, sure, although by dsister's definition of lurking ("A subset of lurking is the so-called "active lurking", where a player posts in the thread but without making any contribution to the progress of the game. Their posts may be minimal in length, off-topic, or merely parroting what other players have already said.") I only fit one of those and it's length, I think. But feel free to disagree. But so what? What if I did come back and start contributing more recently? Is that really bad for the town? No. At this point in time it's even worse if I as a townie didn't contribute. My double-lynch plan is the only assured way of winning this, and you didn't even lay out your suspicion after I posted it. 

Honestly, noname. If you really are pro-town you would really be considering the double-lynch. 

Anyways, I've been gone 'cause today's my Brother-In-law's birthday. So I was busy. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."