By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Well thank you stefls! 

But that's not cool of you to mess with the town after you've gave up. C'mon, you just gave up and admitted you lost. Lose with your chin up, man. At least go with the town. That's sportsmanship if you do, if you hadn't role claimed then i'd understand why you wouldn't double-lynch, but now since you admitted defeat (letting Mafia A win?) then it's best just to let the town win.  In all seriousness, it's simply not fair to let Mafia A win on purpose. 

So, either vote for yourself or the mafia A member. 

----

And yes, I am telling the truth by saying I'm Jax the vanilla townie. If nikells did find that I was killing, or if he found anybody who was killing, then he would've come out and said it. There's no point in keeping your secrets until you die if you were pro-town, and he was. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Well, I also forgot the name of my role because I hadn't checked since the beginning of the game, either. 

But then I went and checked! 

So, why risk lying when you're aware you haven't checked in a while? 

I didn't bother checking because I "knew" I was Quan-Chi.

I originally had a question for you here, but, er...what's going on with stefl?

Silver-Tiger said:
noname2200 said:

Now is a good time for a full role-claim.  I am Quan-Chi, vanilla townie.  Unlike a certain other townie, I didn't let that get in the way of helping the town.  So why have you been holding back so long, co3n3nj0?  It looks like you've finally decided to join us, at the very end of the game: did you stop being a vanilla townie overnight?

I am Sektor, my role doesn't have any special action.

So you're saying you're a vanilla townie? 

Also, what do you think of noname's mix-up? 

It's also weird you quoted him.... why did you quote him? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

2 Players out of 4 players voted

1 vote noname

1 vote no lynch

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

1 vote noname

1 vote stefl

Who voted stefl?

Around the Network

I've had several minutes, and I'm not sure what to make of stefl.  As a townie, his actions would make little sense, unless he's trying to goad us into lynching him alone and then hoping that the mafia kills each other tonight.  As a mafia B member, his actions make even less sense, since it means he backstabbed his own Godfather, killed Vetteman, and is now asking us to kill him.  Mafia A has many of the same problems as Mafia B, minus the Godfather part.  Admittedly, it's odd how he started dodging questions starting Day 5, and how he drew a blank on Nikells, but...

Ugh.  The only rational explanation here requires us to assume that he's still playing.  Can we be sure that's true...?

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Well, I also forgot the name of my role because I hadn't checked since the beginning of the game, either. 

But then I went and checked! 

So, why risk lying when you're aware you haven't checked in a while? 

I didn't bother checking because I "knew" I was Quan-Chi.

I originally had a question for you here, but, er...what's going on with stefl?

Well I have a question for you

The last day you were pretty much backing-up stefls (vetteman also mentioned it). Now we absolutely know stefls is  mafia. You also were all over lynching Vetteman... to the point where you asked trangentspree, stefls and I to vote him. And then i did realizing the day was dead anyways.

So my point is, Shang Tsung really is a mafia member isn't he?  Be clear about it Noname! If you're pro-town then that leaves Silver-Tiger as the obvious second mafia. Even if you do suspect me, well, at this point i don't trust you at all. So if you convince me you're not mafia then I'll do the same.  

Hell, that goes for Silver-Tiger too. You k now what? 

SILVER-TIGER AND NONAME CONVINCE COENENJO YOU'RE NOT MAFIA! 

noname2200 said:
nen-suer said:

1 vote noname

1 vote stefl

Who voted stefl?

"no lynch" apparently >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

noname2200 said:

I've had several minutes, and I'm not sure what to make of stefl.  As a townie, his actions would make little sense, unless he's trying to goad us into lynching him alone and then hoping that the mafia kills each other tonight.  As a mafia B member, his actions make even less sense, since it means he backstabbed his own Godfather, killed Vetteman, and is now asking us to kill him.  Mafia A has many of the same problems as Mafia B, minus the Godfather part.  Admittedly, it's odd how he started dodging questions starting Day 5, and how he drew a blank on Nikells, but...

Ugh.  The only rational explanation here requires us to assume that he's still playing.  Can we be sure that's true...?

Think about this: 

Killing his own godfather got him this far in the game. 

Stefl1504 said:

Actually I hinted at it several times now... yeah I am Mafia B... I have no defense left over... Getting Vette killed was my only task left before I leave Mafia A victorious...

So stefls what will it be? 

Die in a coffin full of awesome sauce or be a big meanie and screw the town over? 

Considering you tricked everybody and staying this long in the game you can just help the town now.